Longmire: Cancelled by A&E, Season Four Still Possible?

Longmire ratingsA&E has cancelled Longmire after three seasons. The cable channel issued a statement that said, “We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling.”

Word is that Warner Horizon plans to shop the series to other outlets so a fourth season may still happen.

Longmire follows the life of a Wyoming county sheriff who’s returned to work following his wife’s demise. With the support of his family and co-workers, he solves cases and works to stay in office. The cast includes Robert Taylor, Katee Sackhoff, Bailey Chase, Adam Bartley, Cassidy Freeman, and Lou Diamond Phillips.

What do you think? Do you like Longmire? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season instead?

Jerry November 26, 2014 at 10:39 am

Whoever decided to cancel Longmire should be fired. A&E made a big mistake. It is the best show on television. Netflix just gained a new subscriber.

Lucy November 20, 2014 at 10:09 am

I love this show, we need a 4h season and more!!!

Joyce November 20, 2014 at 1:28 pm

All is well people. Netflix has picked up Longmire for the 4th season. They aren’t afraid to keep shows that people our age (60+) enjoy. So I have abandoned A&E. I won’t watch anything they show anymore. Even if it’s something that I’d enjoy watching. They’ll probably take it off anyway.

Carolyn Smith November 20, 2014 at 4:01 pm

If this is on Netflix; how to get that; I am not as literate anymore on TV. Do I have to buy an Xbox (about $350 US) and install and subscribe to get this? and does it replace my reg cable? thanks so much anyone who can answer I AM A HUGE LONGMIRE FAN. This is how much I would spend just to watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean November 20, 2014 at 10:55 pm

You can watch it on your computer…..

Call Netflix… they will tell you all the ways you can watch it

Fonda November 20, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Just read today that Netflix has picked up Longmire for 10 episodes. Guess they will be getting a lot of new members. As for me I am saying goodbye to A & E forever. I hope they enjoy losing all of us Longmire viewers.

Elaine November 19, 2014 at 9:35 pm

For those who have not heard. Longmire has been picked up by netflix for 10 episodes!!!!!

Larry November 19, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Longmire is a great cop show. Maybe we should cancel a&e.

Megan November 18, 2014 at 8:02 pm

I really enjoyed this series and hope there will be a 4th season. The characters are so real to life. The personal relationships continue to evolve. Never did I feel like’ I knew that was coming’. Please bring it back!!!

Jean November 20, 2014 at 10:52 pm