Longmire: Cancelled by A&E, Season Four Still Possible?

Longmire ratingsA&E has cancelled Longmire after three seasons. The cable channel issued a statement that said, “We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling.”

Word is that Warner Horizon plans to shop the series to other outlets so a fourth season may still happen.

Longmire follows the life of a Wyoming county sheriff who’s returned to work following his wife’s demise. With the support of his family and co-workers, he solves cases and works to stay in office. The cast includes Robert Taylor, Katee Sackhoff, Bailey Chase, Adam Bartley, Cassidy Freeman, and Lou Diamond Phillips.

What do you think? Do you like Longmire? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season instead?

Dave March 27, 2015 at 11:04 am

Would love to see the Longmire ow and The Glades shows come back, they were both great shows. some other network would be getting 2 shows at would up their ratings.

Randy March 27, 2015 at 2:24 am

bring it back. this show was worth watching. tv is getting so bad that I am thinking of dropping cable. Longmire is a great show and should be back on tv.

Cam March 19, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Why…I loved this show! Now there’s nothing but reality shows…and they get replayed over and over and over again and again, week after week! Please bring back longmire and hell on wheels, my favorite tv shows!

HM Bel March 18, 2015 at 12:20 pm

I have been looking forward to the new season. And now I hear its been cancelled. How disappointing. This is one of my all time favorite shows. Greatest western-ish show since “Gunsmoke” Loved the cast and storylines. Please, please reconsider.

Harvey Hauschildt March 12, 2015 at 2:52 pm

This show was responsible for me starting to check the guide for shows on A&E. Considering all the crap programming A&E has, I doubt I will be spending much time on that network. A&E must have stock in Netflix because they handed them a gem on a show.

JAB March 12, 2015 at 9:46 am

Longmire a great great show. So was The Glades. Miss both. Hope Netflix continues with 4th season. Congratulations A&E for canning great shows. Reality shows are horrible.