Made in Jersey

CBS TV series Made in JerseyNetwork: CBS
Episodes: Eight (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 28, 2012 — December 29, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Janet Montgomery, Kyle MacLachlan, Felix Solis, Stephanie March, Toni Trucks, Donna Murphy, Erin Cummings, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Drew Beasley, and Alexandra Socha.

current TV show

TV show description:
This dramatic TV series follows a young working-class woman who’s employed at a prestigious New York law firm. Raised in New Jersey, she uses her street smarts to compete alongside her pedigreed Manhattan colleagues.

Martina Garretti (Janet Montgomery) finds the cut-throat atmosphere of the Stark & Rowan law firm very challenging. However, what she lacks in an Ivy League education she more than makes up for with tenacity and blue-collar insight.

After she spends just a few weeks on the job, Stark & Rowan founder Donovan Stark (Kyle MacLachlan) takes note of Martina’s ingenuity and resourcefulness.

TV show supportOthers that can’t help but notice Martina are third-year chair Nolan Adams (Kristoffer Polaha) who is part of Manhattan’s royal literati; Riley Prescott (Megalyn Echikunwoke), a second-year at and the daughter of the former U.S. Ambassador to Sweden; her sassy secretary, Cyndi Vega (Toni Trucks); and River Brody (Felix Solis), a former LAPD detective turned firm investigator.

With the support of Martina’s big Italian family — including her sexy older sister, Bonnie (Erin Cummings), and her encouraging mother Darlene (Donna Murphy) — she’s able to stay true to her roots as a bold, passionate lawyer on the rise in a new intimidating environment.
space

Series Finale

Episode #8 — Ridgewell
Martina is called to the stand when a remark she made to her client resulted in him assaulting the CEO of a chemical plant. Meanwhile, Darlene quits her job and starts becoming more opinionated
First aired: December 29, 2012.

space

What do you think? Do you like the Made in Jersey TV show? Are you sorry that the TV show was cancelled?

Fifi November 1, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I believe they shot this show down way to fast. Made in jersey barely got its toes wet, but reality garbage goes on and on and on!!!!

Duane October 30, 2012 at 9:52 am

Not enough showings to like or not. Should have played out til a replacement is ready-NOT RERUNS of other shows.

Joanne October 25, 2012 at 4:33 am

I loved the show. I think it was pulled way too soon. I know a lot of people who were watching. CBS did not give the show a chance. I told a bunch of people how great the show was, they watched, agreed and then we were all quite disappointed when we found it was no longer on.

Richard Dominguez November 5, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I liked the first two eposides of Made in Jersey and I was looking forward to the rest of the eposides. I was very disapointed that the show got cancelled. The show didn’t have a fighting chance to prove it’s self, maybe a diffrent time slot would have been a better way to go. The other way to go is to see if you can sell the show to TNT.

Cheryl October 22, 2012 at 8:41 am

I’m very disappointed that Made In New Jersey has been cancelled . The first two shows were excellent . Finally a show that was worth watching. Please bring it back.

Lynn from New York October 20, 2012 at 9:05 am

Mde in jersey was a good show. Why would the network cancel the show after only airing two episodes? That is ridiculous! The network didn’t even try to move it to a different time, different day, different station. They just cancelled it. But disgusting shows like jersey shore were allowed to continue, until FINALLY that disgusting immoral a filth was removed. It is such a shame that our children are subjected to violence, gore, and filth, and when a nice show finally comes along, it is cancelled, before it even has a chance.

frank from northport October 19, 2012 at 6:55 am

I loved the first 2 shows, CBS should give the show another chance, maybe a different time slot. The show is perfectly casted.

Suzy October 15, 2012 at 7:39 pm

It’s was one of my favorite new shows. Can’t believe they cancelled it after only two episodes! The networks are nuts. They keep crap and get rid of the good shows.

Darlene Morgan October 15, 2012 at 8:25 am

Yes you make anther season because it a great show my family and friends likse this tv show made in jersey. i never miss a show. please keep it on.

jedk October 14, 2012 at 7:47 am

Can’t Believe That The Network Would Not Give This A chance. It Could Have Been As Good As The Good Wife If Given A Chance!!!

Lesley October 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Loved the show. Why do they cancel the good ones and bring back rubbish?

David October 12, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I found this show by accident last Friday. Loved it, was looking forward to watching 10/11/12. Instead, freaking CSI crap.

Rhonda October 10, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Great tv series it should run a second season.

michele October 10, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I loved it… I was telling everyone I knew to watch it. I looked forward to Friday’s. Now there is nothing on TV that I will watch on Friday’s.

Cheryl Grimm October 10, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I think it’s a good show .. the first two episodes were great and I told people to watch it.

Jeanne Dexheimer September 30, 2012 at 10:13 am

Really?
CBS cancels a terrific “lawyer” series, Harry’s Law with great writers, fantastic actors and tries to sell this? I am insulted, as a person from New Jersey. I grew up in this state and never heard any resident speak with this accent, maybe from the NYC area, but not here. I am tired of New Jersey being put on the chopping block for their supposedly crude accent.
Of course I am not in the correct demographics, therefore my opinion isn’t of much concern to those who make the decisions.

admin September 30, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Jeanne Dexheimer ยป Harry’s Law was on NBC, not CBS.