Six Degrees: ABC to Release Unaired Episodes

Would you like to purchase Six Degrees?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

After returning the freshman drama to the airwaves, ABC pulled Six Degrees from their schedule once again last week. Only two episodes aired in March and attracted an average of 3.9 million viewers. To little surprise, few but diehard fans tuned in to see the show after almost five months away.

To appease fans, ABC has now announced that they will post the five unaired episodes for viewing on their website at ABC.com. The first of these will be posted on Friday, April 27th, with a new episode added each Friday in May. At this point, the series is not available for purchase at iTunes nor have any plans for a DVD release been announced.

Though Six Degrees has not officially been cancelled, this move by ABC ensures the series will not return to their schedule. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Frank September 26, 2007 at 1:53 pm

Has anyone seen the season finale of Traveler? Did they even air it? Why would they say there was a season finale and cancel the show without playing it. Even if i was the only one watching it, let me see the ending.

Patricia September 25, 2007 at 12:55 pm

I am very angry with ABC this WAS an amazing show! And now they even pulled out of their website! And I did not watch the ninth episode! Somebody HELP!! I want to watch. =[[

Shane J, Mesa, AZ September 20, 2007 at 5:47 pm

I am really disappointed with the executives’ decisions to cancel interesting shows like Traveler, Six Degrees, etc. Seems a smart show has to be taken off the air to make room for mindless muck. I’ve cancelled my DirecTV service because stupid has infected most of the channels that made satellite TV interesting, and had re-discovered network programming with shows like Six Degrees, only to see them pulled. Perhaps TVLand is just too stupid a place to expect good programming? I think I will rediscover books, and leave the TV to the mindlessly lost.

kathy September 16, 2007 at 9:23 am

I love six degrees!!!! Please put it back. I need to know what happens to RAY !

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 1:52 am

One of the best shows i have seen. I also agree with everyone else that this show was poorly promoted, had people known that it even existed it would have done great. The few people who i have asked about the show that actually knew what it was, loved it! Unfortunetely by the time word of mouth started getting around, ABC had already taken it off the air. You cant live of of Grey’s forever!

Anonymous August 25, 2007 at 8:39 am

I was so impressed with six degrees that I watched the entire series online at one sitting. I am a die hard fan of Grey’s Anatomy but if I had to choose between the two it would be Six Degrees hands down! It was as great as HBOs Sex and The City. Give it a chance I am sure others will agree.

Sue July 30, 2007 at 12:39 am

I stumbled into Six Degrees and Brothers and Sisters on ABC’s website. I LOVE both of these shows! I am very disappointed to hear that I may have seen the last of Six Degrees. My teenage daughter and I both watched this and really enjoyed it.

Wild 7 July 24, 2007 at 3:23 am

The show was great, sad to hear this.

I’m from HK, where can I download the 2nd season ?

HEIDI THOMAS July 15, 2007 at 2:04 pm

WHY CANN’T ABC ATLEAST PUT THE SHOW ONLINE FOR THE REST OF US WHO ENJOY GOOD TV? I REALLY HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT FOR ALL OF THEM. I CAN RELATE TO EACH PERSON AND YOU FIND YOURSELF CARING.

Nedra June 13, 2007 at 12:02 pm

This is a great show… a newly started petition can be found at http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SAVE6DEGREES

SB May 30, 2007 at 12:55 pm

I love this show I hope they bring it back next season they have a definate viewer with me

ENM May 26, 2007 at 7:11 pm

I’m so disappointed in ABC’s marketing of this excellent show. The cast is positively a dream, and the storylines were compelling. I’m already in withdrawal and I can only hope that ABC will release this series on DVD.

Diana May 23, 2007 at 5:18 pm

Hey. Where can I download tv shows if I am in Canada?

Rum May 21, 2007 at 10:31 am

So, what happened with last week’s episode? The last one they post was on 5/11…
It’s the best series I’ve seen in a long time. I cannot belive they cancelled such a great show, with outstanding actors and superb plot.

anonymous May 15, 2007 at 11:14 am

I didn’t even know when it had come back on. I just happened to be channel surfing when I saw it. Keyed it into the recorder and next thing you know it’s not on again. What a disappointment. Trouble is that the tv stations swap programs and times and never advise when they do this so you always have to be searching and confirming!!!!