Suits: Season Three Ratings

Suits: to be canceled or renewed?As Harvey and Mike work to win cases for their clients, USA hopes that Suits will continue to win over viewers and bring in solid ratings. Will the TV series be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season? Time will tell.

Suits typically airs on Tuesday nights and there are 16 new episodes once again this season. The cast includes Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, and Meghan Markle.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

10/24 update: The show has been renewed for a fourth season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season two of Suits averaged a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.60 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Suits TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Lee April 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm

This show is fantastic. The actors are great and it/they deserve to go on at least as long as Friends.

Melissa April 5, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I am very upset that the show is being cancelled. I love it and think that they should continue the show! I agree with most viewers! This show is amazing!

nemo f April 1, 2014 at 3:11 am

It’s ratings are down over 20%, this thing is on the fast train to cancellation

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 3:10 am

sorry folks, but look at the numbers. This thing is heading to cancelville. Even on USA(?), the numbers are dropping pretty fast.

Anonymous March 22, 2014 at 6:25 pm

love the show, keep on going ;)))))

Debbie Cunningham January 29, 2014 at 11:18 am

I have just tuned in to suits and have watched two seasons on Netflex so please keep this fantastic show on the air. I cannot wait to see season three and hopefully season 4 and onward.

candace January 26, 2014 at 9:50 am

I love SUITS!!! Please keep this incredible series on the air!!!

Erin December 1, 2013 at 7:39 pm

I love this show! Please don’t cancel!!!!!

Virginia November 4, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Very disappointed in most recent shows. Interplay between Harvey and Mike virtually gone; silly plot line – though thankfully it was pretty buried anyway. Find the focus on characters’ affairs with one another, including an abudance of feminine underwear shots, boring. Fine as sidelines to shows about interesting and challenging cases they confront and how they do it, but not as main storylines.

Carolyn Watkins October 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Suits is an excellent program. I look forward to watching it each week. I also DVR it to make sure I do not miss it. Please renew it!!!

Marco October 22, 2013 at 7:46 am

I’m still waiting for the third season in Italy so meanwhile start thinking the fouth!

Corry October 13, 2013 at 9:18 am

Intruiging, smart, sexy, suspense – it really covers it all. Sublime! Renew

Virginia October 4, 2013 at 11:40 pm

I love, love, LOVE ‘Suits’! Great characters with absorbing plots; each week I can’t wait for the next episode. I am begging you, keep this series going!

Ludaescher September 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Great show great actors just awesome. I hope strongly at least for a 4th and 5th season. At the moment is the best show on air. Great job all of you guys.

cecelia September 25, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Its tuesday. And I am really upset I cant watch Suits! ! It really is the smartest, sexiest, most wellwritten show on television! !!! Don’t you dare take it off! !! I want to be able to watch it for at least 5 more years. !! OK? ???