The Vampire Diaries: Season Five Ratings

Vampire Diaries ratingsThis supernatural series has consistently been The CW‘s biggest series. This season, will the ratings for Vampire Diaries fall, stay the same, or rise? Stay tuned to find out.

On The Vampire Diaries, life in Mystic Falls continues to be crazy for both vampire and human. The cast includes Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen, Kat Graham, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig, Michael Trevino, and Joseph Morgan.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a sixth season.

4/11 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you still like The Vampire Diaries TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a sixth season?

Kimia February 8, 2014 at 7:11 am

This show without originals isn’t the same.only interesting thing in the show was caroline and klaus (klaroline) relationship now without them the ratings will drop it’s just elena drama drama all over again so whenever klaroline starts I will watch the show again

Christie February 6, 2014 at 7:07 pm

UNREAL SHOW

Paul February 5, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I love The Vampire Diaries!
My fave show on CW
Renew for Season 6!

simo January 27, 2014 at 2:16 pm

i love the v.d , and i like another season

Dan December 17, 2013 at 3:38 pm

The last couple episodes have been pretty sweet. Whenever Damon returns to “complete psychopath” mode, the show always improves. Overall, the show started falling off once the Originals showed up; they started stealing every scene they were in, and Elena, or Katerina, and whatever else she is, is just toooo much of her; she can get annoying. It’s kind of ironic, but I think this show accidentally screwed itself by bringing in The Originals, but on the other hand, The Originals is an AMAZING show and WILL keep going, and I guarantee you that the dude who plays Klaus is going to have a very prosperous career after he gets the recognition he deserves for his range of acting ability, and I suppose the ladies think he’s a decent looking guy, but even I can understand the appeal of the British accent; drives girls insane.

ethiox November 2, 2013 at 5:00 am

those ratings for TVD are wrong they got a 0.9 in the demo not a 0.88

admin November 2, 2013 at 10:05 am

If you don’t round it, the demo is actually a 0.88 rating. I’m using the unrounded numbers when they’re available so we have more accurate averages. Rounding can make a big difference — especially when you have small demo numbers like the CW’s.

methix0r November 9, 2013 at 1:05 am

isn’t the standard to round it off though ? changing it now isnt a good idea i think.

methix0r November 9, 2013 at 1:06 am

rounding off now will make a show look weaker compared to its previous season where it wasnt rounded of is what im saying

admin November 9, 2013 at 8:08 am

No, because sometimes a number would be rounded up and other times it would be rounded down.

julie October 24, 2013 at 3:17 am

I tvd kind of suck. I mean I like the actors and the acting but it’s really just frustrating. I mean I only really watch it because Michael Trevino, Nina Dobrev, and Steven R. McQueen is in it. And they’re all really good but, it could do better. I’m rooting for the show, I am, I just hope it gets better. So yeah another season.

Maro October 20, 2013 at 11:22 am

I love vampire diaries especially seasons 1,2and 3.However I thing it should canceled because seasons 4and 5 are awfull!!

Connie Dimen March 28, 2014 at 1:57 am

Why bother, this show is going in the toilet. I agree season 4 and especially season 5 are just awful……terrible, terrible lazy writing.

Chris October 19, 2013 at 1:26 am

Yes love the show renew

erin October 4, 2013 at 11:49 am

I have always loved vampire, I am a huge fan of vampire daires the one thing I would like to see On Vampire Daires reveling everything to know about the Original family, And how Katherina and her family and the Gilbert family are linked to the Original family then 4 years later Katherina meet The Salvators Brothers