Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

487 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michelle & Kattie says

Please bring back Twisted!!! We have to see what happens next… We have been waiting for the next season to find out who got shot at the end. So many questions need to be answered…..

2. Brittany says

Please renew for at least a second season!!!!! I forgot how much i love this show! It always seem that you cancel amazing shows and leaving us with huge cliff hangers!!! Remember nine lives of chloe king?!?!?! That was amazing and you just left us hanging! Im now going to have to write a fanfic about these two shows just to quell my want to figure out what happened!!!! Please oh please bring back twisted! And nine lives of chloe king while your at it! You have so many shows that are just not mantaining my attention, say for example pretty little liars it seems to me that its just the same thing now, youve left so many amazing ideas on the back burner and just forget about them! So please bring back twisted and nine lives of chloe king!!!!!!!

• Estee74 says

Twisted is a fantastic mystery/thriller. I found the acting phenomenal. I truly hope another network will pick up and continue the storyline. Twisted brought me back to the ABC Family network. With the stupid move of cancellation I for one will find my loyalities with another network eg. FOX and GLOBAL

3. Becky says

Please make another Season of Twisted!! I am soo heartbroken to find out after binge watching it on netflix that you did not renew it! It is such an amazing show and the cliff hanger ending left so many fans eagerly awaiting more. What are you thinking?!?!

4. swtpea says

Bring it Back !!!! surely you can see that we the people want it back…Pretty Little Liars is goofy….

5. Brittany A says

Pleaseeee do a few more seasons of the show!!! omg!!!! Why would you end it?! It’s so good!… At least put it on Netflix? !

6. karen bruce says

I totally agree with all the other postings!!! I’m so sick of all the good and different shows being cancelled!! What a cliffhanger you left too ! Y’all suck! You should at least bring back to finish it up in a better way ! Hate you!

7. nicole says

Please renew the show. Im in love with it. You cant just leave us hanging with an ending like that. PLRASE PLEASE PLEASE.

8. xamtey says

Please we’re waiting…you can renew the show this year…please…u cant just leave us like this…m serious..please renew the show…i’ve watched the same season like a million times hoping I’d renew the show…its not too late, please renew this year…thank u…waiting patiently…

9. silvia says

Omg renewal don’t leave us hanging, I really truly love love love the show n all the characters, please bring it back

10. says

I was/am a HUGE fan of the show Twisted and I was extremely disappointed to hear of its’ cancellation. I enjoyed watching it so much that I was honestly shocked that it was cancelled because I just assumed that everyone else would love it as much as me. I would like nothing more than to see the show renewed, especially because of the way that Season 1 ended. I was left begging for more and anticipating the day that Season 2 would begin only to find out there would never be a Season 2. I am a “Danny” lover through and through and I really wish that the ABC Family executives would wisen up and put new episodes of Twisted on the air immediately!! It is NEVER too late!

11. Alexa says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK. IM IN LOVE WITH IT AND U CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGING ON TO THE EDGES OF OUR SEATS LIKE THAT. IT SHOULD BE RENEWED!!!!! Please