Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

natalie n shawn dennis March 2, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Bring twisted back u made a mistake cancelling it!

Brittany A February 22, 2015 at 7:57 pm

Pleaseeee do a few more seasons of the show!!! omg!!!! Why would you end it?! It’s so good!… At least put it on Netflix? !

karen bruce February 14, 2015 at 12:19 am

I totally agree with all the other postings!!! I’m so sick of all the good and different shows being cancelled!! What a cliffhanger you left too ! Y’all suck! You should at least bring back to finish it up in a better way ! Hate you!

nicole January 31, 2015 at 12:06 am

Please renew the show. Im in love with it. You cant just leave us hanging with an ending like that. PLRASE PLEASE PLEASE.

xamtey January 18, 2015 at 8:05 am

Please we’re waiting…you can renew the show this year…please…u cant just leave us like this…m serious..please renew the show…i’ve watched the same season like a million times hoping I’d renew the show…its not too late, please renew this year…thank u…waiting patiently…

silvia January 14, 2015 at 4:47 am

Omg renewal don’t leave us hanging, I really truly love love love the show n all the characters, please bring it back

Linsey M. January 4, 2015 at 2:42 am

I was/am a HUGE fan of the show Twisted and I was extremely disappointed to hear of its’ cancellation. I enjoyed watching it so much that I was honestly shocked that it was cancelled because I just assumed that everyone else would love it as much as me. I would like nothing more than to see the show renewed, especially because of the way that Season 1 ended. I was left begging for more and anticipating the day that Season 2 would begin only to find out there would never be a Season 2. I am a “Danny” lover through and through and I really wish that the ABC Family executives would wisen up and put new episodes of Twisted on the air immediately!! It is NEVER too late!

ashley December 19, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Renew it! I loved this show it was perfect. Funny,interesting, likeable characters and cast!

Alexa December 13, 2014 at 10:58 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK. IM IN LOVE WITH IT AND U CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGING ON TO THE EDGES OF OUR SEATS LIKE THAT. IT SHOULD BE RENEWED!!!!! Please