Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Amy April 3, 2014 at 1:42 pm

This is one of the better shows on TV at the moment… please bring it back for a second season…. there is still much to be done with the storylines… it is one of the best offerings on ABC family in addition to Mel and Joey and Baby Daddy.

lili April 3, 2014 at 1:34 pm

How is this possible? I don’t believe it… It’s just like pll just that characters here are less stupid. I really don’t understand. Renew it!!! It’s better than most of other stupid shows…

Andrea Cercos April 3, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Please renew twisted for a second season, it can’t end that way. If you don’t renew twisted I will stop watching abc family. Listen to the fans of the show and renew it for a second season.

Eve April 3, 2014 at 10:52 am

Twisted ratings are crappy! The finale had some good spots but the whole love triangle has ruined the show. I really feel no chemistry with Jo and Danny . It really feels forced. It would of been easier to sell if they didn’t have Danny pushing her away all of season 1a and basically called her a sister. Fall fest Jo was all pretty and still didn’t notice her. Now we are suppose to believe he loves her after chasing Lacey for the whole season. The writers wrote in awkward parts to break “Dacey” up. I get Danny said Jo was important to him and he always was trying to protect her. That just seems really brother-sister type of connection . Idk I just wasn’t sold on “Jo is the one” and they spent too much time with hook ups and relationships that it messed with the dynamic of the mystery. Writers work hard to force Danny and Jo that they completely side lined Lacey . I agree with Nikki , I thought the show was about three friends , this show may get cancelled , way too inconsistent and the fans who stopped watching clearly aren’t happy with the way the show was going. I honestly never watched on Tuesdays . I always watched it later because the show never kept me glued. The first 9 episodes was on point and then they just went downhill . I guess I will keep the first half of the season close to my heart. But if it gets cancelled , I blame the new writers they brought on.

Andrea Cercos April 3, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Abc family needs to let’s us know now if twisted is renewed for a second season. I think it should be renewed. If you do not renew twisted I will stop watching abc family until twisted is renewed. Please listen to the fans and renew twisted.

Andrea Cercos April 3, 2014 at 8:35 am

Please renew it for season 2, I love this show. We need to see what happens next, I think if abc family cancels . There wiilbe a lot of unhappy fans, can’t let it end that way. Please renew it.

Heather Church April 3, 2014 at 2:30 am

Do not cancel twisted!!!!!! It gets cancelled then yet again a great show leaves abc family. I was ticked after secret life, end twisted I’mdowngrading my tv package

Jenay April 3, 2014 at 1:52 am

I hope as well as many on the Twisted Facebook Page and Fans all over the world to get a Season 2.If you love Twisted please visit the Facebook Page for the link to a Petition to sign and the link to the ABC Family Feedback Form.Let them know how much you love the show and want more seasons.

If we don’t get another season I would like to say I have really enjoyed the 19 episodes I did get to watch.

Wendy April 14, 2014 at 3:32 pm

this show doesn’t have fans all over the world. This show doesn’t even have fans that equate the population of South Dakota. A petition won’t save it. Even if 100k people sign it, it won’t do a thing.

Anonymous April 3, 2014 at 1:22 am

Absolute BS . The show started with a good foundation and then the writers ruined the show by making jo the center of attention smh never should have promoted the show to be about three people if it only really revolves around two people! Put a fork in this show! It’s dead!

DianaP April 3, 2014 at 1:02 am

Please renew!! Great show. Love the characters and storyline!

Maci April 3, 2014 at 12:37 am

Renewed, yes.

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 10:52 pm

I think it should be renewed. It’s a good show.

Nancy Eckerle Soupart April 2, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Please renew. Such a great series.

Rhonda April 2, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Best show on tv! Please don’t cancel!!!!!

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Bring back twisted PLEASE!!!

SarahTX April 2, 2014 at 6:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you seen the ratings. BYE BYE TWISTED. It didn’t even crack a million viewers. CANCEL TWISTED!