Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

497 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Hope it is cancelled. This show is bad news. The change in the show implied a lot of negative ideas/entertainment industry practices that just won’t go away. Just look at the ugly reaction the show incited online. Newsflash: ABC Family, young people are not stupid and are empowered enough to watch with a critical eye. If they know something is wrong, the will not continue to support it.

2. Kris says

This is a great show I recorded and watched every show. Your numbers are wrong. Do they count if you record it? Do they know that people go to Netflix just to watch it again until the next season comes out. Come on people.! I’m tired of reality shows. Bring back the family drama. I love Twisted…

3. Niccole says

If you cancel this show. I will boycott ABC family. This is one of the first shows that my family and I enjoy watching together. Please don’t leave us hanging.

4. says

Every time they put something on that u get interested in they take it off.
    they should ask peoples Ravenswood. Please don’t take this one to!!!!!!

5. Miloni Parekh says

Please don’t cancel twisted your gonna make your fans really unhappy including me and also I don’t really watch shoes on my TV I watch it on Netflix but if you do renew it to season two I think I’ll start watching it. This show is so much more nice than anything in this world! It’s not like pretty little liars that keeps on going and has almost everyone as A. I stopped watching abc family after the second season of pretty little liars but if you don’t renew Twisted I’ll almost never watch Abc family. Please don’t upset me and your fans! Please?

6. ivory says

Please don’t cancel twisted is one of my favorite shows and its so much better than some of those ABC family shows please renew

7. Kayla says

Don’t cancel the show. It is a great show that keeps you on your toes. I always caught myself wondering what was the next big move would be. It should not be cancelled! Renew Twisted!

8. camille says

This is an amazing show. Not trashy and unsafe for a family to watch. It has wonderful characters and a good plot. Please don’t cancel and leave space for other unsavory shows. Plus…we need closure! You can’t leave us hanging!

9. says

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW!!!!
    WE HAVE A HUGE TWISTED VIEWING BLOCK PARTY ON OUT CUL DE SACK
    WE HAVE ANYWHERE FROM 20-45 PEOPle in attendance every week with camp fire and is pot luck ….we hang up a HUGE WHITE SHEET OK THE BACK OF OUT HOUSE AND THEN WE ALL SPREAD BLANKETS AND/OR CHAIRS AT THE TOP OF OUR HILL AND JUST ENJOY EVERYBODY’S COMPANY AND EXCHANGE OUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS OF THE SHOW AND EVEN HAVE A CONTEST RUNNING ON WHAT WILL BE REVEALED AT THE END OF EACH SHOW AND HUGE BET ON
    THE FINALE!!!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE RENEW TWISTED FOR OUT TWISTED FANS

10. says

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL TWISTED ITS A SHOW THAT MY GIRLS AND I LOVE TO WATCH TOGETHER . WE LOVE THIS SHOW, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US :(

11. sam says

I don’t understand how twisted could have so little views, its different and enticing compared to all the other abc famiky shows…..please renew