¡ROB!: Ratings for the 2011-12 Season

Rob ratingsHere are the ratings for ¡ROB! — the TV series that stars Rob Schneider as a former life-long bachelor who marries into a close-knit Mexican-American family. The first season of ¡ROB! typically airs Thursday nights on the CBS network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if ¡ROB! will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. Check out our CBS ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network.

Episode 01-08: Thursday, 03/01/12
2.6 in the demo (-10% episode-to-episode change) with 8.99 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.30 in the demo with 11.02 million.
Demo average rank: #10 of 21 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-07: Thursday, 02/23/12
2.9 in the demo (-9% episode-to-episode change) with 10.33 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.40 in the demo with 11.31 million.
Demo average rank: #8 of 21 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-06: Thursday, 02/16/12
3.2 in the demo (-3% episode-to-episode change) with 10.65 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.48 in the demo with 11.47 million.

Episode 01-05: Thursday, 02/09/12
3.3 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 10.74 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.54 in the demo with 11.64 million.

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 02/02/12
3.3 in the demo (-6% episode-to-episode change) with 11.06 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.60 in the demo with 11.86 million.

Episode 01-03: Thursday, 1/26/12
3.5 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 11.50 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.70 in the demo with 12.13 million.
Demo average rank: #7 of 21 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-02: Thursday, 01/19/12
3.5 in the demo (-15% episode-to-episode change) with 11.741 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 3.80 in the demo with 12.44 million.

Episode 01-01: Thursday, 01/12/12
4.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 13.47 million total viewers; first in the timeslot.
Season average: 4.10 in the demo with 13.47 million.
Demo average rank: #6 of 21 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

It was a solid launch for the new comedy. It lost 23% of the demo audience from lead-in Big Bang Theory. However, ¡ROB! outperformed the season premiere of Rules of Engagement by 14% and December’s last original episode of Rules by 52%.

It was also a significant improvement for CBS (up 41% in the demo) when compared to last year’s ratings for now-cancelled $#*! My Dad Says. Unless the show seriously declines in the next couple weeks, it looks like the network may finally have found a compatible partner for Big Bang.

What do you think? Do you like the ¡ROB! TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

carmen boyle April 16, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I do not like sitcoms until I saw ROB. I like this show. Cheech and the latino family is so funny and true to life. Hope you bring it back for a 2nd season.

Alba Soto April 16, 2012 at 8:01 am

Please bring Rob Back, It a family show, It is really really nice and funny, please renew the second season!!!

jessica April 27, 2012 at 1:43 pm

The show was funny plus sooo true! If you don’t like it change the channel…… I do to most shows :)

BILL HALL April 15, 2012 at 11:58 am

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW.WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING IT EVERY WEEK. I LIKE ROB, TWO BROKE GIRLS, AND MIKE & MOLLY. WE RECORD THEM AND WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER. I SO MISS ROB AND THE GREAT CAST.

T&RS April 14, 2012 at 11:37 am

Pls. Pls. Pls.Pls. Renew Rob TV show. My husband & I can truly relate!! ……very funny and really really enjoy the show!!

Silvia Sanchez April 14, 2012 at 9:13 am

Please bring Rob back. We really like all the characters. Finally, a TV show that shows family values and does not depict Latinos.
We love it and see it with the hole family. Hector is very funny. Have not laughed out loud in years.

Crazymom April 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I love the Rob series! I don’t care what others say, it was funniers then other sitcoms I’ve seen! Please bring it back! My husband and I think it’s a great show!

Kevin April 12, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Please cancel this horrible show. Move “2 Broke Girls” into the time slot after “Big Bang Theory” next season and introduce a new comedy for Monday nights.

Anonymous April 5, 2012 at 3:13 pm

My whole family loves it!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

Rudy April 1, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Bring the show back! Hilarious

Anonymous March 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm

BRING ROB BACK . IS A VERY GOOD COMEDY

Carl March 26, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I really like the show Rob, it is very funny. It is a lot better than How I met your Mother, which is terrible. Rules of Engagment is better than Met your Mother. Rob is better than both of them I think.

Anonymous April 5, 2012 at 3:03 pm

rob sucks. how i met your mother is awesome.

Christina March 22, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I am in love with this show please renew it I’ve been waiting for another episode to air but sone it was a half season ( not even) I’m left on the dark … Wil Maggie and rob have a baby .. What will the crazy haliours Hector do next ? this show is absolutely haliours mu entire family watches it and can’t get enough to the point were we rematch the episodes on the net …. Renew!

MW March 20, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I’m not seeing ROB on the TV Guide schedule for the next two weeks.

A new episodes of RULES OF ENGAGEMENT is scheduled to reappear on 3/29 with no ROB in sight.

Thank you CBS. If we never see Rob again, that would be just fine.

Regina March 20, 2012 at 9:06 am

I like it!…of course, there are episodes funnier than others but generally Rob is a good show, don’ cancel it.

tallmaraz March 18, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love this show. being married to a latino I can definetly relate to this series. This is one of the few shows that both my spouse and I can agree on and that we both sit down to watch together every week.