666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Raquel December 27, 2012 at 10:41 am

Is there a petition we can sign to bring back the series, or at least air the last few episodes? I cannot believe we will lose 666 Park for two lame shows. I guess ABC will give these shows more exposure so even more people will know they suck. Great, we will not have 666 and be regaled with two shows that are even more demonic. Thanks, ABC. I’ll be watching cable Sunday nights.

Karen December 27, 2012 at 6:14 am

Really!! Your axing this show!! Why?? This is a fantastic show!! Your not doing yourself any favours ABC!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill December 26, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Truly disappointing! I really enjoyed the quality of production, the storyline and the characters of 666 Park Ave.
Why ABC, Why?

Sebastian December 26, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I will never watch another show on this station…I am tired of these people deciding to end a show just when it is getting good and 666 Park Avenue has been great since the beginning, maybe they should give it a better time slot, so that it could get more exposure…..ABC sucksssssssssssssssssss….!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew December 25, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Finally something good on t.v. And now its gone. The first letter in abc is a and so is the word ass

Anonymous February 18, 2013 at 9:16 pm

This way a unique & interesting show, well written and the historical/supernatural effect kept u on the edge of your seat! ABC that is BS THAT YOU TELL VIEWERS YOU WILL GIVE US THE ENDING, with episodes already in he can- then lie!?!? And replace it wit Happy f-ing endings? Snoozer! Another couple show, a few gays thrown in with a bunch of 20-something’s! Geez, what about those viewers, like me, divorced, 46 and EDUCATED- that would rather watch the grass grow that watch garbage. Bring back the last few 666 episodes! Idiots!

John Felger December 25, 2012 at 5:14 pm

The early cancellation is a marketing ploy. It will make the sale of DVDs of the series sell like hotcakes to the fans as it is the only way they will get to see them.

Anonymous December 25, 2012 at 8:43 am

I am very upset with ABC for cancelling this show. I looked forward to watching this show each week and loved all the characters. The directing and writing was brilliant and I just can’t imagine why this show did not make it. Very, very disappointed with ABC for not giving it a chance.

Kelsey December 24, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I am very disappointed that 666 Park Avenue got cancelled. I loved watching this show. It was the best of the new Fall shows. I really hope I am able to watch the final episodes eventually. I loved being able to see Robert Buckley every week after One Tree Hill ended. Hopefully he is in another show or movies soon. I love seeing One Tree Hill cast in other shows.

January December 24, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I am angered that the show was cancelled. It is a well-produced, stunningly visual show, with a good cast. This is the only show I watch on ABC. I won’t be watching ABC again.

Sandra C Snaith December 24, 2012 at 1:48 pm

It angers me that series are cancelled when there are only a few shows left. Sometimes it takes several viewings to enjoy the series, but the networks decide once again that their viewing public simply does not matter. How I long for the days when one could count on at least watching a season. ABC is not the only network who does this. There have been other shows that were on shaky ground, but after a half a dozen viewings, the public begins to get into it. Really!!!!! Cancelling with only four shows left?

Anonymous December 25, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I totally agree. I never watched abc until this show. Im very disappointed. Atleast put the remaining episodes on on demand.

Erin Ovens December 24, 2012 at 2:07 am

I am so pissed off at the cancellation of 666 Park Avenue. I actually looked forward to the show on Sundays. Now that ABC has just dropped it without warning and left it hanging without even airing the final episodes, I am totally choked!

ming December 23, 2012 at 11:26 pm

I am upset that they cancelled this show I am addicted to it so much and I was waiting to watching episode 10 then my friend told me “they cancelled the show due to rating” I’m bump :(

Ed December 23, 2012 at 10:12 pm

They need to update their website. It still says “All New Episodes Return Sunday, Jan 6th on ABC.”

Samara December 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm

This makes me so mad! The producers even talked about having the last episode give some closure, not completely, but still…! I watch only two shows on ABC, “Revenge” and “Castle” – when they are over, I will be 100% done with ABC!! No more!!

robert December 23, 2012 at 7:05 pm

666 park ave is best show since “lost” everyone i know who have watched it have gotten hooked on it. why abc doesn’t give it a chance to catch on is beyond me. it took seinfled and mash, to name just 2, to start out at low end of the ratings and take 2, 3 or 4 yrs to catch on. i have one explaination why people may not watch it and that is because of the name of the show. i had no idea what this new show 666 park ave was going to be about but thought it was going to be about a fashion house or some fancy retail store or a plot about rich people. i didn’t plan on watching it until i saw vanessa williams on t.v. and she talked about how the show was going to be about the super natural, unexplained going ons in a hotel, etc. i thought i would watch 1st episode and when i did i was hooked. of all the new shows it is the best, only other new show i watch is “vegas” if abc would promote the show it is about dead spirits, unexplained things going on, etc. i think it would catch on. or even change the name. it is the best show since “lost” in my opinion. then to replace it with some so called comedies that no one watches is ridiculous