Chuck: Could There Be a Follow-Up Movie?

Chuck reunion movie?Now that the Chuck TV series is over, some are no doubt already wondering if the Buy More gang could return one day in a reunion movie. It’s way too soon to tell but the idea has certainly been suggested.

Amidst the series finale coverage, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producer Chris Fedak were all asked about the possibility. Here’s what they had to say:

USA Today: As for whether this is truly the end for a show that wouldn’t die, Levi says he could see a continuation via an online film. Again, it goes back to depending on the fans.
“I genuinely believe that our fan base, if given the opportunity to spend $5 on an hour-and-a-half Chuck movie to buy online and keep, I think they would,” he says. “That would be a really fun thing to do.”

THR: What are the chances of a Chuck movie?
Yvonne Strahovski: There are always more stories to tell. I’m sure that if that idea came up, I’m sure most if not all of the cast members would probably be up to doing something like that. We love each other. We’re such a close-knit group and the crew as well. So, it’s a real community that we’ve created amongst ourselves and the fans. So, I think if it was in the cards, I think we’d all be up for it.

Huffington Post: Is there really going to be a Chuck movie? Are you guys thinking about it? (question submitted by reader “chuckfan15″)
Chris Fedak: There are no plans at the moment, but it sure would be fun. We could blow up so many Crown Victorias.

What do you think? Would you like to see a Chuck movie of some kind or do you think the series finale should be the true ending? If you’d like a movie, how long should they wait to do it? What should it be about?

Canceled and renewed TV show

377 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kenneth says

I just finished watching the final episode, and it’s one of the best shows i’ve seen. Please make a movie or continue the serie. I need to know what happened too Sarah, Chuck and the rest of the crew.

Im norwegian , so sorry if my english is bad.

2. Angad Chopra says

PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS MOVIE OR BRING THE SERIES BACK! SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF CHUCK! I WOULD READILY PAY TO SEE A MOVIE. THE ENDING JUST DIDN’T CUT IT FOR ME..I NEED TO KNOW. MORE CHUCK PLEASE!

3. troy says

Yea, the ending leaves to much open to much for suggestion.

It needs to come back even if its a mini series ending. I got addicted and have watched all episodes in about 2 weeks. Give or take. Screwed my sleeping patterns but i want more

4. chuck fan101 says

We should not stop like this we should keep on going and keep our hopes up cause maybe they will bring out a chuck movie… we should just remind them how much we like chuck…

5. daniel says

i think chuck should be bought back with a new series as a movie might not live up to the reaption chuck has gained since episode one in 2007 and it would be good to see it back on the tv even if it was only a few years more

6. beth says

i cant believe its left like that i hope they make another season or a movie at least chuck is one of the best tv shows i have ever watched its amazing
    BRING CHUCK BACK

7. addy says

please make a movie that ending was crap we chuck fans need to know what happens to chuck and sarah walker at the end or make 1 or 2 more seasons please dont tack way what we love please