Hart of Dixie: CW Series Renewed for Season Four

Hart of DixieZoe Hart will continue to practice medicine down south. The CW has renewed Hart of Dixie for a fourth season.

Hart of Dixie follows a big-city doctor (Rachel Bilson) who’s adjusting to small-town living and a complicated love triangle. The rest of the cast includes Scott Porter, Jaime King, Wilson Bethel, and Cress Williams.

Though not given an early renewal in February, it was expected that Dixie would be returning for a fourth season. The show’s ratings were down nearly 30% season-to-season but 64 episodes have been produced already. Another season will bring the tally closer to giving the series a better count for syndication.

What do you think? Are you glad that Hart of Dixie is returning for a fourth season or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make room for something else?

Jenifer October 16, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Yes this show is amazing. I hope the CW will continue to broadcast it. Too many yum timesyou get very involved in week to week shows just to have them cancel it. Such as the O.C One Tree Hill and others. Keep Zoe going

Bonnie October 16, 2014 at 5:06 pm

I love Hart of Dixie … It is light hearted entertainment, the characters are well played … It’s one of the highlights of my tv viewing.

Ramona October 15, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I love HOD and sit and watch episode after episode until the series is over. I watch it on Netflix and I think they should continue on and on. It is funny, quirky and beats all of the violent stuff on TV.

Lilly October 9, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Keep it coming!!!!!! I LOVE this show!!!

RG October 9, 2014 at 2:41 am

Seasons 4 and 5 are a must!! The show is enjoyable and quirky! There are still numerous stories to develop and conclude. The final episode of season three was about second chances and even third, fourths and fifths. The lack of CW availability in certain markets may be a reason ratings have fallen.

Bernie October 8, 2014 at 3:20 pm

This is a fun show to watch with a great cast! I would be greatly disappointed if it didn’t return.

Donny October 7, 2014 at 6:36 pm

You can purchase season 3 on amazon.com. We have streamed season 3 episode by episode for about $2 per episode….cheaper than going to them movies.

tana October 3, 2014 at 7:39 pm

I just recently came across this show on netflix & im HOOKED. Tge past 3 days have been nothing but HOD & now fhat season 2 is over Im so lost.! I love her with Wade I wanted them to hook up from episode 1.!

Lilly October 9, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Season 3 is up on Netfix now!!!!

Norma Jennings October 2, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I love this show and all my club members do too.We love Wade,want Zoey to go with him he’s so cool and they have really cool vibes.

melicia October 1, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I love HOD I cant wait for season 4. I really want her to finally get with wade.

Angela Bartelt September 29, 2014 at 1:27 am

Love HOD can’t wait for it’s return, just want a date so I don’t miss any of it.

Nel September 27, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I got hooked watching HOD. It’s a must for season 4, would really like to see her hook up with George Tucker. Love this series