Hart of Dixie: CW Series Renewed for Season Four

Hart of DixieZoe Hart will continue to practice medicine down south. The CW has renewed Hart of Dixie for a fourth season.

Hart of Dixie follows a big-city doctor (Rachel Bilson) who’s adjusting to small-town living and a complicated love triangle. The rest of the cast includes Scott Porter, Jaime King, Wilson Bethel, and Cress Williams.

Though not given an early renewal in February, it was expected that Dixie would be returning for a fourth season. The show’s ratings were down nearly 30% season-to-season but 64 episodes have been produced already. Another season will bring the tally closer to giving the series a better count for syndication.

What do you think? Are you glad that Hart of Dixie is returning for a fourth season or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make room for something else?

Kerri Roberts September 18, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Please, please, pleasebring back Hart of Dixie. I love the show and would love to watch it again. Zoe and Wade just have to get back together.

Evelyn September 17, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Just got hooked on Hart of Dixie…wished I had seen it when it first started. When will the 4th season start? I’m there!!!!!

Sarah September 16, 2014 at 12:10 am

Renew Hart of Dixie!!! Tired of all the violent shows and reality tv!!!

Joanie Haselden September 15, 2014 at 11:45 pm

I Have Loved Hart of Dixie From Day 1! I Am So HAPPY that it Has made it to Season 4! Out to g it on a Friday Night Caused the Rating to Go Down! Please Bring it Back to the Beginning of the Week. I Would Love to See Zoe & Wade Back Together Again!

Georgi September 15, 2014 at 12:29 pm

I had known about this show for quite some time through my older sisters and friends who absolutely adore this show, but only have I just started watching it about 3-4 weeks ago.
I have just finished watching season 3, I have fallen in love with this show and I would be absolutely shattered if I didn’t get to see how ‘Zade’ turns out and the outcome of Lavon, George Tucker and Lemon folds out.
Keep the series rolling please ! :)

Eloise Cooksey September 14, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Yes I loved the show liked Andy Griffith good clean show liked the people , and the story lines glad it is coming back.

Lori Geddings September 10, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I love the show, it should be renewed,

Freddie September 5, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I look forward to see this show. The rating went down when they changed it to Friday nights. Keep the show on Monday or Tuesday at 7-8pm. Most people are just getting it home about that time or already in.

Denna Ferris September 3, 2014 at 12:14 am

Hart of Dixie is my favorite show. I have watched it from the beginning and have several of my friends watching it as well. It is so nice to have something to watch besides crime shows and so called reality shows which are so fake it is an insult to intelligent people to call them “reality”. We need more light comedy in this depressing world, please renew Hart of Dixie.

Dotty August 30, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Just started watching HD on netflix but you can count on my house watching more please keep the series coming.