The Life & Times of Tim: HBO TV Show Cancelled, No Season Three?

The Life and Times of TimHBO’s animated series, The Life & Times of Tim has been cancelled after two seasons but there’s a chance that the TV show could still live on.

The Life & Times of Tim revolves around Tim (Steve Dildarian), a nice guy who works for a fictional New York City corporation and often finds himself in embarrassing situations. Other voice actors in the series include Mary Jane Otto, Matt Johnson, Nick Kroll, Bob Morrow, and Peter Giles.

Created by Dildarian, the series has been running on Friday nights on HBO and finished airing its second season in April. To date, 20 episodes have been produced.

Though HBO has decided to drop the animated show, Media Rights Capitol (MRC), the company that produces Tim, is actively looking for another buyer. Possible outlets include Adult Swim, Comedy Central or TBS.

What do you think? Do you like The Life & Times of Tim? Would you follow it to another channel?

Michelle July 2, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I agree. I would go to another network to watch Tim. This show was the best, and I can’t remember laughing so much and so hard!!!

celeste April 4, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Tim was our favorite show and we laugh so hard we cry. We’ll follow it anywhere but you need to tell us where to find it. ASAP!

Dan March 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm

HBO has picked the series up for a third season.

admin March 21, 2011 at 7:56 pm

@Dan: Yes, they changed their minds about canceling it some time ago: http://tvseriesfinale.com/?p=17401

jeremy sanders March 18, 2011 at 4:25 pm

the show is wonderful. i hope that if it gets picked up by another channel, they still keep the edge. when tim took the boy scouts out was a hilarious episode. tim should be back. it,s funny as hell, and it,s better than a lot of stuff on hbo.

James B February 27, 2011 at 11:06 am

Tim was one of my favorite TV shows! I would asbolutely watch it on another channel. I can’t believe HBO punted. The writing is so much better than most of the stuff they do. I really hope someone else picks it up.

Christina Miller September 19, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Keep Tim alive and bring on season 3!!

Chris September 7, 2010 at 2:58 am

I can’t believe they are cancelling the show. I am from U.K and we have many Tim fans here, but I do agree that it has not been advertised enough as some post’s say. Keep Tim alive and bring on season 3!!