Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings: Cancelled by E!

Love You mean It with Whitney Cummings canceledE! has confirmed that Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings has been cancelled after a few months on the air. According to THR, production has wrapped on the weekly talk show and the last episode has already aired.

The TV series debuted on November 28th and it appears that only 11 episodes were produced. The final installment, with guest John Cleese, aired on February 6th. This week’s episode was supposed to feature late night’s Jimmy Kimmel.

Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings was produced by Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing Productions.

What do you think? Did you like the show? Are you sorry that it won’t be coming back?

pretty rikki March 16, 2013 at 12:58 am

love whitney cummings but her show was not up to par, like the show but did not love!

Mick February 22, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Yes, I agree Whitney definitely eye candy! I do find her quite likeable too. The show segments were not very good, and sometimes there was no guest at all. Expanding the guest roll and maybe just having a segment with the panel about current events probably would have made the show more interesting.

Grandizer February 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm

I love her, however, she was more eye candy then a host on the show.
The reason it failed was that she spent too much time behind the desk and not enough time researching her guests.
Yes you hung out with some stars, however by the time the “funny” story was finally out, 2/3 of the time for the interview was over. Most of those jokes were not workable when so much time was spent filling in the setup for the joke to be funny to those who weren’t there.

Not a fan of the person handing things out from under the desk or her sidekick. The street segments were not all that funny either.

And I have never watched an episode of Whitney.

Duane February 15, 2013 at 11:51 am

Although her TV sitcom is good, this talk show was boring.

Dee February 15, 2013 at 11:44 am

I found many of the jokes were crude and therefore just not funny. Sure, the jokes on her sitcom are mostly sex-related, but they have to be cleaned up for network prime-time, so they are fine with me.

Steve February 15, 2013 at 10:42 am

She’s just not that funny. She is annoying when appearing as a panelist on the Chelsea show. Why would we want to see an entire show of her? Fortunately, we have been taken out of our pain by E! Thank you.

Drew February 14, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I really enjoy Whitney Cummings as a comedian and her tv series “Whitney”, but this show whilst I watched it… just didn’t do anything for me. Whether it be it was too short so not long enough to squish in everything they needed to or that the interviews didn’t have much depth to them.

Rebirth as an hour long weekly show, host interviews with at least a lil depth and still Whitney style humor and don’t cram quite so much into it and I reckon it would of done at lot better… too much too little time.