Minute to Win It: NBC Orders 24 More Episodes

Minute to Win ItNBC’s been having success with their game show, Minute to Win It. Most recently, repeats have been filling in for Breakthrough with Tony Robbins and airing twice a week.

The show was renewed for season two and 10 episodes back in May. According to The Futon Critic, the network’s now ordered two dozen more episodes, bringing the total to 34 installments.

Minute to Win It’s been averaging approximately a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 6.5 million viewers.

NBC has been airing new and repeat episodes and will continue to do so for the rest of the summer. That will leave a dozen or so new installments to be used as needed.

What do you think? Do you like Minute to Win It? Is it worth watching?

Canceled and renewed TV show

9 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michelle White says

This show is awesome. I don’t know why they cancelled it. They should put it back on. I love the idea of using house hold items and making a game show out of it. They had awesome people come on to the show as well. The two part episode with the Bishop family was my favorite. It was so awesome to see five kids from ages 10-21 work together and win so much money. Please bring Minute To Win It back to the screen.

2. Penne says

I always look forward to watchin Minute to Win It on Wednesday evening. I hope that it will continue to air a the regular 7:00 p.m. time. At least keep on the air. Thank You

3. Shiraz says

This is a great, creative show! I think the host does a very good job. He keeps the show going with out being too corny.

4. Nancy Wickstrom says

I really enjoy this show. It’s good clean fun and a challenge for the contestants. Guy does a great job hosting. I’m disappointed that they aren’t on every week, or even twice a week. Keep the show going NBC !

5. Johnathan Jenkins says

This is amazing news! I freakin’ LOVE THIS SHOW! I play these games with my buddies during the weekends and even for my birthday party. Damn! can’t wait to see the new episodes and watch for new games!

6. Joe Schmo says

This show is amazing at proving one thing. Some people will do anything for money. Guy is a schleb who is thoroughly enjoying making these fools look like the pathetic grubbers they are.

I quit watching NBC because it seems to stand for No Body Cares.

I quit wa

7. Jim says

NOPE- This “GAIL” has to be the worst host. He is always talking like a Wigger?? I do not like him or his shows. Call Emeril Bam! Bam!

8. Jeremy Rynek says

Yes it’s worth while. This is an excellent idea and I’m surprised no one did this show years ago. Honestly I’ve never been a fan of Guy but he’s excellent hosting. The only I would change is to not say the title so much and not and not over advertise it. I can see everyone getting really tired of hearing the name and sick of hearing about the show. Like Deal or no deal. People got really sick of hearing it and inevitablely they axed it because people got tired of it being shoved down their throats. So really NBC be smart with this one. You got a real winner here. It is a deal or no deal? See it’s still stale and old.