cardiffc April 8, 2012 at 11:18 am

The Firm, the best drama show out there, where are they getting their ratings from anyway? Hope they give it another season.

Dave April 8, 2012 at 10:41 am

Wow. All I watch on NBC is Grimm now.

Amanda April 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm

My husband and I look forward to the Firm every Saturday. We love that show! Please don’t cancel!

Lisa April 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Please don’t cancel Harry’s Law!! It has drama and it’s funny. Love Kathy Bates!

matthew April 2, 2012 at 12:05 am

all these crappy shows are still on and life was cancelled 3 years ago.

robin March 28, 2012 at 6:22 am

please do not cancel harry’s law. i love that show. its the right blend of humor and drama. kathy bates can do no wrong.

Kim March 27, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I wish NBC would quit moving Harry’s Law around. I loved Boston Legal and enjoy Harry’s Law alot.

Brandon March 10, 2012 at 4:49 am

The “Firm” is great! Don’t cancel! Check your iTunes numbers!

Carol March 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm

LOVE Grimm – please keep it around! Who Do You Think You Are? is one of the most entertaining shows on television. My husband and I both look forward to it every Friday evening! Thank you! All the other non-scripted shows suck.

Ashley March 6, 2012 at 7:31 pm

We LOVE the firm!! Don’t cancel it!!!

rebekah March 6, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Please dont cancel Parenthood!!!!! My friends and I absolutely LOVE the show.

Ana R March 4, 2012 at 11:37 am

I can’t believe The Firm doesn’t have better audience. Best show since “24″. Right amount of intrigue, suspense and drama. Hope it stays!!!!

marty March 3, 2012 at 10:47 am

I love Grimm, and i so very much hope it continues. But I have a question; With America generally getting older, just why is it that people in their 50′s are completely unimportant to the executives? Don’t they purchase a whole lot more then some 20 year olds/ Aned they certainly are not about to die! they will be around for decades. So why not hear their voice too? I am starting to think its actually a very serious wrong. I don’t feel like once I am past 49 I will cease to matter.

Carol March 7, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Amen, Marty!

SD March 9, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Also its the people in their 50′s that are home watching most of the shows, as the younger generations are turning to on-line streaming

Craig March 19, 2012 at 10:54 am

I wonder about that too. While I am still barely in the demo, I spend so much more now than I did in my teens or 20′s. Maybe when I turn 50 I will stop spending, but at this point my friend in their 50′s are spending heavily. They buy for their children, their house, and themselves.

Davers April 8, 2012 at 10:30 am

Well the way they think in advertising world(and this started in the late 70′s/80′s I believe) is that once you get around that age, you are very set in your ways. That being the case, advertising has a much less effect on you as you are less likely to change your mind and try something different. So if the commercials have no/low effect on the viewer then they have less of a value and cant charge as much for airing them.

So flawed premise or not, that is how the industry thinks. But really, they need to do some research into the mindset, as it may no longer be the case.

colette March 2, 2012 at 8:23 am

Please don’t take The Firm off the air WE love this tv show.

Craig February 24, 2012 at 11:08 pm

I like how Grimm has moved up to a B+ while showing on Fridays.