Saving Hope: Cancelled Episode Released

Saving Hope episode 12 RIDE HARD OR GO HOMENBC has released the 12th episode of their medical drama Saving Hope online. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 9/1, was shifted to 9/8 and then NBC cancelled their plans to air it altogether.

The peacock network supposedly plans to release the 13th and final episode of season one online as well. That’s very likely to be the end of the TV show on NBC however. While Savng Hope has been renewed for a second season in Canada, the TV series registered very poor ratings here in the states.

Here’s the 12th episode description from the network, as well as the full video:

“RIDE HARD OR GO HOME”
Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer’s patient.

What do you think? Are you still liking Saving Hope? Are you hoping that a cable channel in the US will pick it up? Which would be the best fit?

Canceled and renewed TV show

84 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Arayna says

I think NBC should pick it back up, or somebody! This show is great! It had a different edge to it. It wasn’t simply another medical show.. I want it back!!

2. donna says

Just when he is finally starting to wake up, you cancel the show!! It was sooo good, maybe channel 6 will pick it up in Philly!!

3. Cee says

It’s too bad that NBC cancelled Saving Hope. Now, I no longer have a reason to watch NBC. They don’t have anything worth watching!

4. Rose says

I loved this show so of course it got cancelled–NBC does that to all the good shows but don’t worry they will add just one more reality show that I won’t watch. This is why they lose ratings, people get invested in a good show and they take it off.

5. Kathie says

What?! I’ll never find out if Charlie wakes up?! Say it ain’t so!! I liked the show for touching on the “what happens after…& what might be going on while in a coma.” The cast was great, good writing…the only thing that bugged me…the blue light behind the characters! Was it Tinker Bell…the Blue Fairy? Canada is lucky to get the show!

• Jackie says

Canada has renewed some shows that the US have cancelled, some US shows, some Canadian. While Hulu airs some, the premium (cost) choice of Hulu-plus is required for these. Is there an option for US viewers to see this as well as other strictly Canadian shows?

6. fran says

Please bring this show back it was different it showed there is after life very comforting to know loved ones are around

7. Beth says

I really loved & enjoyed this show!! I can’t believe it was cancelled!! It’s always good to have some fresh programming on in the summer. I am hoping that one of the cable channels will pick it up!!!