Saving Hope: Cancelled Episode Released

Saving Hope episode 12 RIDE HARD OR GO HOMENBC has released the 12th episode of their medical drama Saving Hope online. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 9/1, was shifted to 9/8 and then NBC cancelled their plans to air it altogether.

The peacock network supposedly plans to release the 13th and final episode of season one online as well. That’s very likely to be the end of the TV show on NBC however. While Savng Hope has been renewed for a second season in Canada, the TV series registered very poor ratings here in the states.

Here’s the 12th episode description from the network, as well as the full video:

“RIDE HARD OR GO HOME”
Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer’s patient.

What do you think? Are you still liking Saving Hope? Are you hoping that a cable channel in the US will pick it up? Which would be the best fit?

Arayna December 17, 2012 at 5:09 am

I think NBC should pick it back up, or somebody! This show is great! It had a different edge to it. It wasn’t simply another medical show.. I want it back!!

DON November 27, 2012 at 1:29 am

Oh Man, NBC does this all the time. A show is made well and they dump it. COME ON CABLE…. THIS IS A GREAT ONE.

DON

donna November 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Just when he is finally starting to wake up, you cancel the show!! It was sooo good, maybe channel 6 will pick it up in Philly!!

Pat M November 11, 2012 at 11:06 am

Great show hope a cable company in Philly picks it soooon!!!!

Chris hoffman October 31, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Don’t stop awesome show . LOVE IT!!!!

Cee October 28, 2012 at 6:01 pm

It’s too bad that NBC cancelled Saving Hope. Now, I no longer have a reason to watch NBC. They don’t have anything worth watching!

amiga2u46 October 23, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Saving Hope is an excellent show, I just found out it was cancelled. Praying it gets picked up in the US

Rose October 22, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I loved this show so of course it got cancelled–NBC does that to all the good shows but don’t worry they will add just one more reality show that I won’t watch. This is why they lose ratings, people get invested in a good show and they take it off.

Linda Pruett October 19, 2012 at 8:02 pm

This is a very good real acting series that my husband and me watch together. please dont take it off the air.

Lorna Harris October 19, 2012 at 9:11 am

WHAT, everytime there is a show I like they can it. This show was so good,

Kathie October 18, 2012 at 12:07 am

What?! I’ll never find out if Charlie wakes up?! Say it ain’t so!! I liked the show for touching on the “what happens after…& what might be going on while in a coma.” The cast was great, good writing…the only thing that bugged me…the blue light behind the characters! Was it Tinker Bell…the Blue Fairy? Canada is lucky to get the show!

Jackie October 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Canada has renewed some shows that the US have cancelled, some US shows, some Canadian. While Hulu airs some, the premium (cost) choice of Hulu-plus is required for these. Is there an option for US viewers to see this as well as other strictly Canadian shows?

fran October 16, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Please bring this show back it was different it showed there is after life very comforting to know loved ones are around

hope October 15, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Please bring this show back to US , great cast, good plot devise!

susan October 15, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Please start this show back up? This is another great show that has been cancelled.

Beth October 9, 2012 at 8:10 pm

I really loved & enjoyed this show!! I can’t believe it was cancelled!! It’s always good to have some fresh programming on in the summer. I am hoping that one of the cable channels will pick it up!!!