Army Wives: Is It Time for the TV Show to End?

Last episodes of Army Wives on Lifetime

As the sixth season of Army Wives is winding down, last night’s preview hinted that the TV series’ finale is in sight. The promo notes “only four more episodes until it all ends.”

The news doesn’t come as a surprise to our readers as we’ve suspected that there might not be a seventh season for quite awhile but it is the first time that Lifetime has hinted that the show is being cancelled.

For those who missed it, here’s the promo:

What do you think? Do you think there should be/will be a seventh season or is it time for Army Wives to go?

Eileen September 13, 2012 at 8:45 pm

PLEASE don’t end Army Wives! I don’t watch that much TV, but this one my husband and I both watch. Great characters and writing ~ and bring Roxie back!

Shelby Lynn September 13, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Therr needs to be another season of army wives,I’ve never missed an episode . I don’t think it should end that way showing the plane blow up.

April W September 12, 2012 at 6:53 pm

ABC screws up all the good shows~~

GCB
Army Wives

I found this interetsting also…

Beyond the networks, ABC is also a driving force in the cable programming business, operating ABC Family, Disney Channel, Toon Disney, and SoapNet. In addition, ABC has ownership positions in ESPN and affiliated services; Lifetime Entertainment Services, including Lifetime Television for Women, Lifetime Movie Network and Lifetime Real Women; A&E Network, The History Channel, The Biography Channel, E! Entertainment Television, and style.

Peg September 12, 2012 at 6:23 pm

My favorite show. I watch each episode more than once because I can’t wait a week to see it. I am and Air Force wife and this show is so well done. You can’t end it with such a cliff hanger. PLEASE bring it back!!

Bobbie September 12, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I can not believe you would cancel this show it is a really great shoe. I can relate as I was a military wife. It would be a shame

Linda September 12, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Pls renew Army Wives. Great writing and acting. Love the show!

barbaraa September 12, 2012 at 3:28 pm

i am looking forward to season 7. This is one of my favorite shows. Hope you wont disappoint all of us looking forward to its return

Brandy N September 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm

As a wife of an Airman currently serving in Afghanistan, this is one of those shows that reminds me that I am not alone and that there is always hope. There are few shows out there that portrait our life and it would be a shame to cancel this show. Please reconsider.

Barb downs September 12, 2012 at 5:18 am

I can’t believe they would cancel Army Wives. How could it just end not knowing what happened to everyone on the plane. This one of the best shows on tv. Please, please bring it back.

Trish September 12, 2012 at 12:36 am

Yes I agree the show shouldn’t end – there should be a seventh season.
Ending the show on the assumption that all personnel on cargo plane dies sucks. That’s not how the show should end.
Hope you re-think this cancellation.

Patricia September 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Pls don’t end this show, I look forward to it ever week

Jennifer Lynn September 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Please don’t end it!!! Need to know why happened! Why would you let us think that
Everyone dies. What a horrible way to end such an amazing show;(

Dianna Hurley September 11, 2012 at 6:17 pm

I think the show should continue it is such a good family show and true to life .There is so much garbage on TV and I can’t wait for Sunday nights so I could see Claudia Joy,Roxey,Denise,Trevor,and all the others one it would be a shame if it was cancelled. Besides how can you cancel a show that draws 3.3 million viewers. My husband is in the Air Force and I fullly understand the deployments,PCS orders, and the making of new friends the show hits close to home. Please save the show!!!

Angile September 11, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Army wives needs to go on! It should NEVER end. My husband and I love this show. Please, please, please, please, please keep going!!!!!

Yvonne September 11, 2012 at 5:03 pm

That would really be a big bummer if Army Wives were cancelled. It is so good and has such a powerful message, COME ON PEOPLE, please do not cancel….sigh.