Arrow

Arrow TV series on CWNetwork: The CW
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 10, 2012 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson, and Paul Blackthorne.

TV show description:
Based on the Green Arrow superhero from DC Comics, this TV series follows the tale of billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell). After being involved in a violent shipwreck, he’s presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote Pacific island.

When Oliver returns home to Starling City, he’s welcomed by his devoted mother Moira (Susanna Thompson), his beloved sister Thea (Willa Holland), and his best friend Tommy (Colin Donnell). They sense however that Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he’s become, he desperately wants to make amends for the selfish actions he took as a boy.

Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

By day, Oliver plays the role of the wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be — flanked by his devoted chauffeur and tough-as-nails bodyguard, John Diggle (David Ramsey). While doing this, he carefully conceals the secret identity he uses under cover of darkness.

Laurel’s father, Detective Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), is determined to arrest this Arrow vigilante that’s operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver’s own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she’s let on and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

What do you think? Do you like the Arrow TV series? Do you think it should be renewed or cancelled for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

198 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I don’t miss any episo0des evcn though it is on Wednesday night (church night). It is profanity free and really reflects the comic book heroes of my youth. and unlike many action shows it actors can act,\. Keep It On the Air!

2. Katie says

PLEASE do not cancel Arrow! It has introduced me to the comic book. I love the darker parts of this series and its examination of human character and our ability to rise to the best in each of us. Please keep it on the air!

Plus, I’ve already lost Alphas, Alcatraz, Firefly – I’ve suffered enough.

3. Glen says

I like the new concept of the green arrow. It’s a darker version of the comic. I would like to see where it goes. I hope you keep the show and make other DC world characters like Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and even Batman. I am a big fan of superheroes and where they started.

4. ryan says

HUGE ARROW FAN, I have been watching arrow from day one only missing one episode. I have past on the word about how awesome this show has turned out! many of my friends, family, and co-workers have enjoyed watching arrow for sometime (they are late starters but still fans). If this show is canceled, ratings will go down for sure. the CW will have a hard time toping this show ‘Arrow’. plus many will stop watch CW just for that reason. No one likes to watch t v and get into something so awesome and vanish just like that.

5. Rene says

Love this show, started watching since day one. Record if not home. Please continue the show. Can’t for fall season.

6. Herc says

Before the series started in the Fall, I thought ” Here we go with the spin-offs”… trying to pick up from Smallville, which I watched for most of its run. I thought ARROW was going to be mediocre at best….BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!! LOVE THE DARN SHOW!!! I’ve even gotten into Archery and am building my own custom recurve bows with my one-of-a-kind multicolor graphics! It’s my new passion after electric guitars! GREAT CAST of characters. And I even love the Flashbacks of the island ordeal Oliver endured. GREAT JOB TO CW and its WRITERS! KEEP IT GOING! Don’t make it silly and not- believable.

7. Alan wolfe says

I came into the series late but since I started I can’t stop watching it. It is one of the very few series I have watched every week without fail. PLEASE continue it!!