Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Comedy Central, DirecTV, E!, FX, FXX, Hallmark, History, and Hulu TV Shows

comedy-central-directv-fx-fxx-hallmark-hulu-tv-shows-32When does your favorite FXX series return? Which FX shows have been cancelled? Which Hallmark shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows on Comedy Central, DirecTV, E!, FX, FXX, Hallmark, History, and Hulu. To see a series’ ratings (if they’re available), click the links in the middle column.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which Comedy Central, DirecTV, E!, FX, FXX, Hallmark, and Hulu TV shows are your favorites? Which ones are you hoping will be renewed?

Canceled and renewed TV show

16 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I’m hoping Signed, Sealed, Delivered will be renewed. I’ve looked for it all summer to no avail. We have to know what was in the letter Oliver mailed. Besides, it is uplifting and heartwarming. Carol Burnett is a riot.

2. KC says

We agree!! We loved watching Signed, Sealed and Delivered and looked forward to it each week!!! Please bring it back !!!

3. Rita says

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back another season of Signed, Sealed, Delivered! We loved the series and so looked forward to watching it every Sunday evening!

• Anonymous says

We agree!!! Please bring back Signed,Sealed and Delivered!!!! We loved it and looked forward to watching each week!!!

4. James says

I heard that “The Wrong Mans” was just commissioned for season 2 by BBC Two. I think this list needs an update.

5. Chris Hubble says

I think Chozen is toast. It got dropped from 13 to only 10 episodes. No it wasn’t as funny as Archer. But it sill made me laugh. Oh well. Waiting for Willfreds return.

6. Josh says

I thoroughly enjoyed every episode of “The Wrong Mans”, and after only 6 – was left wanting more! What about another season?

7. Andrew Soukup says

Glad Its Always Sunny and The League got picked up for another season next year but that was announced following last seasons…American Horror Story is one of the best shows on TV every year and is getting amazing ratings so we all know thats coming back…Southpark has fallen off so bad and I heard its gonna be done soon and should be…Workaholics is hilarious and def has a few more good seasons in it….and honestly I was one of the people calling to have Futurama back and then I didnt watch it so that is shame on me but also them for letting go originally…..SOA def will be back cause its very popular but I have never watched a episode but plan on catching up when I have time….All the rest of the shows I have never seen and could not comment besides Wilfred which I have seen promos and I sit back and wonder how the **** that got so many seasons when so many good shows get canceled every year.