184 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Sigh! The Event and Chase were excellent new shows. And LO:LA wasn’t given a chance either (although I think the cast shakeup hurt the show a lot).

I’m at the point of not wanting to bother with new shows – even if I love them, they get axed. I guess I’ll wait for whatever eventually makes it to 4+ seasons and netflix them.

2. Fred says

I cannot believe that Detroit 187, Chase and The Cape were cancelled. It is amazing to me that some shows that have a following never have a chance they would rather come up with stupid ideas like reviving Charlies angels or make a show about the playboy club or Pan AM pathetic……….

3. Shaye says

The Event…bring back The Recent! If you’re a fan and want the show back, check out the save The Event fb page!

4. Anonymous says

i am not happy thought the event show is great. how can they cancel it? they sure didnt leave it that way thought it was just season finale and was coming back on…

5. Peter Aquino says

How can NBC justify cancelling “Chase”? Hopefully USA or TNT or some other “cable” channel will pick it up and keep it rolling. Love, love, LOVE that show!

6. Kathryn Carrier says

Why oh Why Delila!!! is Law and Order Los Angeles cancelled, I loved the show, I use to watch the original one in New York and I agree it got stale but the new one cast was great and story lines were great, come on NBC

7. pam says

I love chase, the actors are awesome, everytime I find a show I like, it gets cancelled, please bring it back.

8. Clare says

Myself and my husband watched Chase and the Event faithfully…..awesome show and very talented actors. Please bring it back. It’s very frustrating to hear that these shows have been canceled :(