Andrew Zar September 24, 2011 at 7:45 am

Sigh! The Event and Chase were excellent new shows. And LO:LA wasn’t given a chance either (although I think the cast shakeup hurt the show a lot).

I’m at the point of not wanting to bother with new shows – even if I love them, they get axed. I guess I’ll wait for whatever eventually makes it to 4+ seasons and netflix them.

mike September 17, 2011 at 9:07 pm

The Event was really worth watching. There is no respect for dramatic quality at NBC.

mike September 17, 2011 at 9:06 pm

“The Cape” was a Batman ripoff. Who gets paid to come up with these?

Bizzle September 15, 2011 at 2:38 am

Well The Event is the only thing i watched on this chanel and they cancelled it! What a load of shite

Ana September 11, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Since the cancellation of Chase & Law & Order:LA, NBC has nothing left to offer me. They just lost another viewer.

Fred September 3, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I cannot believe that Detroit 187, Chase and The Cape were cancelled. It is amazing to me that some shows that have a following never have a chance they would rather come up with stupid ideas like reviving Charlies angels or make a show about the playboy club or Pan AM pathetic……….

brandy August 25, 2011 at 11:07 am

i HATE THE FACT THAT CHASE WAS CANCELLED IT SUCKS

Shaye August 15, 2011 at 11:12 am

The Event…bring back The Recent! If you’re a fan and want the show back, check out the save The Event fb page!

Anonymous August 9, 2011 at 1:54 pm

i am not happy thought the event show is great. how can they cancel it? they sure didnt leave it that way thought it was just season finale and was coming back on…

Peter Aquino August 3, 2011 at 5:11 pm

How can NBC justify cancelling “Chase”? Hopefully USA or TNT or some other “cable” channel will pick it up and keep it rolling. Love, love, LOVE that show!

Kathryn Carrier August 3, 2011 at 6:40 am

Why oh Why Delila!!! is Law and Order Los Angeles cancelled, I loved the show, I use to watch the original one in New York and I agree it got stale but the new one cast was great and story lines were great, come on NBC

pam July 24, 2011 at 6:31 pm

I love chase, the actors are awesome, everytime I find a show I like, it gets cancelled, please bring it back.

Clare July 13, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Myself and my husband watched Chase and the Event faithfully…..awesome show and very talented actors. Please bring it back. It’s very frustrating to hear that these shows have been canceled :(

candice July 13, 2011 at 4:37 pm

i loved CHASE. im done with nbc

das July 11, 2011 at 3:58 pm

outsoucerd must be renewed our i will not watch nbc