Major Crimes: Fourth Season Renewal for TNT Series

Major Crimes TV show on TNT season 4Captain Sharon Raydor and her team will be back next summer. TNT has renewed their popular Major Crimes TV series for a fourth season of 16 episodes.

Michael Wright, president and head of programming for TNT, noted, “Major Crimes continues to be one of the most enduring and popular crime-drama franchises on television.”

Airing on Monday nights, Major Crimes follows the further investigations of the detectives in the Los Angeles Police Department’s Major Crimes division. The crime drama’s cast includes Mary McDonnell, GW Bailey, Tony Denison, Michael Paul Chan, Raymond Cruz, Robert Gossett, Phillip P. Keene, Jonathan Del Arco, Kearran Giovanni, and Graham Patrick Martin.

So far, the current season has been averaging 4.98 million viewers each week, up about 5% when compared to season two’s ratings. There are 19 episodes in season three and only 10 of them have been scheduled for this summer so far.

Today, the cable channel also renewed The Last Ship and Falling Skies for next summer. The latter will return for its final season.

What do you think? Do you like the Major Crimes series? Are you glad that it’s coming back?

Debra George January 19, 2015 at 3:40 pm

It is one of my favorite shows on television. I loved the closer and this just picked up where the closer left off. I wonder if Brenda will return for any future shows, in light of the fact that Phillip Stroh is now on the loose again.

Janet Wiles January 19, 2015 at 10:43 am

I have been watching the show since the very beginning, even before it was “Major Crimes.” I love it, and I’m glad it will be continuing into Season 4!!

Bryan January 15, 2015 at 10:59 am

it is one of the best show on TV, the cast are excellent! I really enjoy watching it

Gloria January 12, 2015 at 11:07 pm

One of the very best shows on television, with thoughtful episodes and a excellent cast.
Glad it is returning.

Marilyn McCart January 12, 2015 at 8:27 pm

One of the best shows on TV Glad it will be back…seasons are way to short

Delores Lidell January 10, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Glad to hear there is going to be a new season can’t wait. Good show

Mrs p a moore January 10, 2015 at 7:38 am

ne of the best programmes on tv. all the characters are believable and the humour between the characters makes the show.Keep renewing please.

Bonnie Mills January 6, 2015 at 11:42 am

I love this show!!! All the cast are great. I love that it is serious and has some comedy along with it. Thanks for renewing. It is my Monday night special…LOL

Keep it rolling on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!