Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD

marvels agents of shield TV show on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 24, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, and Elizabeth Henstridge.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this action series, it seems that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) has returned from the dead (Gregg reprises his role from the Marvel movies). He assembles a small specialized team of of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division).

Coulson believes that a small team of regular people, when working together, can make just as much of a difference as those with super powers. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary.

The team includes:

Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton) is highly trained in combat and espionage but sometimes fails at getting along with his coworkers. Fiercely loyal to the agency, he’s a man of few words who’s always cool under fire and ready for action.

Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) is an expert pilot and martial artist. Her talents are legendary in the organization but for some reason has resigned herself to a quiet desk job.

A genius engineer, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) is socially awkward but is always in tune with his research partner and friend — a brilliant bio-chemist named Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge). They’re inseparable and often bicker with one another and neither have any field experience.

A new recruit, Skye (Chloe Bennet) is a hacker with a vast knowledge of computer coding. Unlike the others who work for S.H.I.E.L.D., her background remains a mystery.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

Vicki Felmlee May 16, 2015 at 11:01 am

So glad Shield is renewed (and Agent Carter – although ABC took a hit by cancelling Forever). The season finale was great, never saw Cal’s twisty relationship with his wife, that was a surprise and Spoiler Alert! was cool how they ended it with him – but I’m not sure I’d want to take my pets to him!

julia holleran May 13, 2015 at 3:04 am

renew this show i love it

Christina May 7, 2015 at 12:56 am

There is just not much to watch on TV now days . And every time I turn around the net works are canceling one of the few ( 7 to be exact ) episodes that I do watch , such as Marvels Agent of The S.H.I.E.L.D …
On the bright side > should my TV ever break down there will not be much reason to purchase another one .
Thanks a lot for nothing ‘ you Moronic Network excutives .. You are killing TV .

denise May 1, 2015 at 5:56 pm

I’m watching this in the UK and I’m LOVING it especially when you have crossover special guests from the Avengers films ! You can’t cancel this series while the Avenger films are still on going it would be a crime it keeps us eager to watch the Avenger films and keeps us in the loop !!

susan April 28, 2015 at 9:14 pm

I love this show. It has it’s has it’s issues but the stories are strong character driven not plot points. You care about the characters. You even get to see good in the bad characters. I hope they continue. I want to see were these go. I love the additions of of Lincoln and Hunter.

rick barker April 14, 2015 at 6:47 pm

must be renewed

sharon April 8, 2015 at 7:56 am

I love this show, please continue with a third one…

Floy Joy March 7, 2015 at 11:14 pm

I don’t think it should be renewed as it isn’t a good series and the ratings have been pretty low right through the 2 seasons, mostly due to people walking away after the really awful first few episodes. I don’t think it has really recovered from that. I was one of those that gave up and have half-heartedly watched it again to see if it is worth a second look. I still don’t think it ‘s as good as it should be. The Agent Carter series has had a much better buzz and I prefer it. Even though it has a very Emma Peel and, John Steed vibe in Carter & Jarvis, it at least has a different spin on the whole “agent/spy” thing, by it being set in post-World war 2.

Dupont Brigitte March 5, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Don’t stop after season 2 please let us have a thirth one, love the show , it’s great !!