The Goldbergs: Season One Ratings

The Goldbergs TV show ratingsABC has produced some hit family sitcoms but many more have been flops. Which will The Goldbergs be? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned to find out.

On The Goldbergs, youngest son Adam (Sean Giambrone) videotapes his family’s 1980s craziness and provides commentary as an adult (Patton Oswalt). The rest of the cast includes Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, George Segal, and Jeff Garlin.

5/8 update: The Goldbergs has been renewed for a second season by ABC.

Final season averages: 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Goldbergs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

117 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Rob B says

Best new show on TV!!! Love this whole season it reminds me so much of growing up in the 80’s with my “smother”! Haha! Please stay on forever! Such a great cast too

2. Anonymous says

Why wasn’t this on tonight? My families favorite show. If this show gets canceled I’ll never watch abc again!

3. Betty says

I am soooooo disappointed that the Goldbergs’ are not on tonight….just checking and they might be cancelled?????? Reminds me of the Wonder Years. Love it. It is tax day and also snowed in Ohio this morning. I needed an epidsode to feel comfy. Betty

4. Jill says

The Goldbergs is my favorite sitcom. I look forward to watching it every week! It is followed by Trophy Wife, which I also thoroughly enjoy most of the time.

5. Barry g says

Don’t worry everybody, the show will be renewed. Renewal is merely a formality at this point. Best new comedy on tv.

6. Alex says

I’m from Argentina I’m 27 years old I love the show cuz reminds me my childhood and my mother is like beverly on the show so is very accurate, and also reminds me how inoccent we were some decades ago and how all changed but is fun to remember and my favourite character on the show are the parents Murray reminds me Homer Simpson, and Beverly my own MOM lol.
    So I know they have at least 10 seasons cuz is great not just for memories but also cuz is very well written.

7. Richard Olvera says

This is a great show I travel for work so my wife recordes it for me n when I get back from out of town we relax n enjoy this show…. Must keep playing

8. sophie says

I love love thus show can’t wait every Tuesday to watch it. Even my 20year old that does not watch to loves it. I even watch repeat and per the show all the time and keep it there might would love to meet the cast one day that would be my dream. Hope this show stays on please