The Goldbergs: Season One Ratings

The Goldbergs TV show ratingsABC has produced some hit family sitcoms but many more have been flops. Which will The Goldbergs be? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned to find out.

On The Goldbergs, youngest son Adam (Sean Giambrone) videotapes his family’s 1980s craziness and provides commentary as an adult (Patton Oswalt). The rest of the cast includes Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, George Segal, and Jeff Garlin.

5/8 update: The Goldbergs has been renewed for a second season by ABC.

Final season averages: 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Goldbergs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Rob B April 18, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Best new show on TV!!! Love this whole season it reminds me so much of growing up in the 80’s with my “smother”! Haha! Please stay on forever! Such a great cast too

janette April 17, 2014 at 10:10 pm

This show is hysterical! I can so relate to every funny episode! It better stay on!!

Anonymous April 15, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Why wasn’t this on tonight? My families favorite show. If this show gets canceled I’ll never watch abc again!

H.Smith April 15, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Great, funning show! Don’t cancel !!! Wonderful cast !!!

Betty April 15, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I am soooooo disappointed that the Goldbergs’ are not on tonight….just checking and they might be cancelled?????? Reminds me of the Wonder Years. Love it. It is tax day and also snowed in Ohio this morning. I needed an epidsode to feel comfy. Betty

Jill April 15, 2014 at 1:52 pm

The Goldbergs is my favorite sitcom. I look forward to watching it every week! It is followed by Trophy Wife, which I also thoroughly enjoy most of the time.

hineyspider April 9, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Greatest show since mash. Its a Z cavarici reunion

Barry g April 7, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Don’t worry everybody, the show will be renewed. Renewal is merely a formality at this point. Best new comedy on tv.

Alex April 5, 2014 at 7:00 pm

I’m from Argentina I’m 27 years old I love the show cuz reminds me my childhood and my mother is like beverly on the show so is very accurate, and also reminds me how inoccent we were some decades ago and how all changed but is fun to remember and my favourite character on the show are the parents Murray reminds me Homer Simpson, and Beverly my own MOM lol.
So I know they have at least 10 seasons cuz is great not just for memories but also cuz is very well written.

Sarah March 29, 2014 at 10:14 pm

This is a great show! I can’t week for it each week and I rematch it on demand. Don’t cancel it!

steve March 28, 2014 at 12:47 am

Keep it! It’s hilarious and spot on!

Richard Olvera March 27, 2014 at 12:09 am

This is a great show I travel for work so my wife recordes it for me n when I get back from out of town we relax n enjoy this show…. Must keep playing

sophie March 26, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I love love thus show can’t wait every Tuesday to watch it. Even my 20year old that does not watch to loves it. I even watch repeat and per the show all the time and keep it there might would love to meet the cast one day that would be my dream. Hope this show stays on please

Leilani B March 24, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I only watch a few shows and this is one of them. Please keep this show going.

Aly March 19, 2014 at 8:47 am

This is the worst show on television right now. All references, no humor. Remove it immediately!