Mom

Mom TV show on CBS: canceled or renewed?Network: CBS
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 23, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Anna Faris, Allison Janney, Sadie Calvano, Blake Garrett Rosenthal, Spencer Daniels, Matt Jones, Nick Corddry, and French Stewart.

current TV show

TV show description:
This comedy series follows a single mother named Christy (Anna Faris) who is newly sober and decides to restart her life in the Napa Valley in California. Her sobriety is tested by her mother, Bonnie (Allison Janney), who introduced alcohol and drugs to Christy at an early age and is also in recovery.

Bonnie’s working on repairing their mother-daughter relationship and is all too happy to offer insights into Christy’s mistakes.

Christy’s children are Violet (Sadie Calvano) a sarcastic 16-year-old, and Luke (Blake Garrett Rosenthal), an innocent and honest pre-teen. Violet has a sexually-active relationship with a long-haired clueless dude named Roscoe (Spencer Daniels) and Christy is worried that her daughter will repeat her mistake of dropping out and becoming a teen mother.

To make matters worse, Roscoe’s father, Baxter (Matt Jones), is back in the picture — at least for as long as the red van he lives in isn’t towed away.

Christy gets a job as a waitress at a posh restaurant that’s managed by Gabriel (Nick Corddry). He’s very supportive of her and they share a sexual attraction — unfortunately, he has a snotty wife named Claudia. Rudy (French Stewart) is the establishment’s thoughtless and temperamental head chef.

Christy tries to remain as positive as she can while pursuing her new path in life. Unfortunately, it’s an uphill battle thanks to a very dysfunctional support system.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the sound of the Mom TV series? Do you think it will be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Liz April 22, 2014 at 7:18 am

I do not watch sitcoms, but LOVE this show. I sure hope this one does NOT get cancelled.

lesa riggs April 15, 2014 at 8:13 pm

This is my favorite tv show it also is the only sitcom I can get my husband to watch this is saying a lot since he cant stand sitcoms PLEASE don’t cancel this show its easily the BEST one out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous March 31, 2014 at 10:16 pm

This show is great. It will probably be canceled only because I like it. Seems to happen that way.

nellie March 17, 2014 at 10:55 am

Love, Love Love this show! My whole family does. Please don’t let them cancel this. As of Lorre’s other show “2 1/2 Men” – it was funny for awhile with Ashton Kutcher, but I think it’s jumped the shark – time to end it gracefully.

jerry March 3, 2014 at 6:28 pm

this show has decided to choice “conservative Christians” as a poor family. My family and friends have chosen to NOT WATCH this tv show.

Mylan. February 17, 2014 at 6:52 pm

Myself and all of my friends, including some in AA for years , love this show! Allison Janney is great no matter what, the whole cast is good. There are millions of us out here who love sharp humor. Not all the stupid reality crap. I hope this does not get the ax, it is to funny. We need more shows like this for adults !

Sarah January 21, 2014 at 1:03 am

Love this show!! I love the type of humor this show has!

Helen January 15, 2014 at 1:05 am

My favorite

jenn December 9, 2013 at 2:50 pm

I think anna faris GREAT, i think show is super cute and histerical.i really hope there’s a season 2!!! love love love MOM

Sitcom love December 7, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Mom is the funniest sitcom on TV these days. My favorite night to watch TV is Monday because of this show. Allison Janney is wicked funny. Love love love this show!

John November 28, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Please make a season 2 !!! :D

mariann November 12, 2013 at 10:18 am

at first I thought it was a cute comedy but now the whole show is nothing but about
sex and getting boring. friends of mine have said they feel the same and are surprised
at the part the mother is playing and she was terrific in West Wing, I may have the name
of the show wrong. if it continues in the same pattern I will say goodbye to the show

Mary November 5, 2013 at 4:59 pm

love love this show!!!just saw for first time yesterday now found all episodes and have been watching first time i ever made comment about a show on a site just felt i had too awesome show!

mike tucker September 30, 2013 at 9:57 pm

possibly the worst show ever.

Anonymous February 25, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Your loss

Tran September 7, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Has Chuck Lorre done enough of producing sitcoms on CBS? Hope Mom gets one season tops. :-(