Leverage

LeverageNetwork: TNT
Episodes: 77 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: December 7, 2008 – December 25, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Timothy Hutton, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge, Gina Bellman, and Beth Riesgraf.

current TV show

TV show description:
Nathan Ford (Timothy Hutton) was once a loyal fraud investigator for IYS Insurance. His point of view changed when the insurance company refused to pay for experimental treatment that could have saved his young son. Because of his intricate knowledge of scams, Nathan’s recruited by Victor Dubenich to join a team of talented criminals to “steal back” aeronautical plans that were supposedly stolen by a competitor.

When the job is completed, Dubenich tries to double-cross the team and unsuccessfully tries to blow them up. The group decides to run a con on their former employer and Dubenich ends up ruined and arrested by the FBI. When the the team is done, they form Leverage Consulting & Associates and start to help everyday people who’ve been ripped off by corrupt corporations and government agencies.

Among Nathan’s colleagues is Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), a con-woman who uses her acting skills for art thievery. Ironically, though she’s very successful as an actress for the team’s scams, she has little success as a legitimate performer.

Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane) is a highly-skilled martial artist who is also a weapons and retrieval expert. He shows great proficiency with guns, yet despises them.

Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge) is a computer hacker extraordinaire and a gadget guru. A self-proclaimed geek, he also has a penchant for science fiction. Parker (Beth Riesgraf) doesn’t have a known first name, and is a thief, cat burglar, and explosives expert. She also has an unnatural love of money, and a soft spot for Alec and children. She and Alec share the common bond of both being raised by foster parents.

img src=”http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/spacer.gif” alt=”space” height=”15″ width=”450″ />

Series Finale

Episode #77 — The Long Goodbye Job
The team embarks on their riskiest con yet when Nate takes a case linked to his son’s death.
First aired: December 25, 2012

space
What do you think? Do you like the Leverage TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

Little Bright Feather April 26, 2014 at 12:47 am

This series should have never eneded. Bring it back. And a series is suppose to have 22 CONSECUTIVE episode seasons. Not just 5-6 episodes ! BRING BACK LEVERAGE WITH The SAME CHARACTERS And ACTORS.
A unique series like this should go on for at least 12 FULL seasons.
Gosh Law and Order has been going on steasdy for over 23 years and there is no mention of ever ending that. It’s on almost every programming channel !
BRING BACK LEVERAGE !

Judy April 25, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Love this show. Wish you would bring it back, I have watched the reruns so much I could probably quote them!

Athena Stavrou April 14, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Because of ION I watched Leverage and was immediately fascinated by the characters and ofcourse the plot. Something different from the everyday cop and robber shows. The ast had such a chemistry together. Please bring it back!!

debra April 12, 2014 at 11:39 am

One of me and my family’s all time favorites. We never missed an episode. The cast, story lines and the script is perfect. The original cast would be essential to the return.
If they are willing to bring back 24 they can certainly bring back this great show. We need these good options to return with all the questionable junk that is airing today it would be refreshing to have a show with substance again.

Inez March 30, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I agree with all of the sentiments expressed. I was always a fan of Leverage. I would watch that show over all others. The show is so great that I have my sisters and their hubbies watching the re-runs on Friday and Sunday on the ion channel.

Please bring the show back with its original characters. You won’t regret it.

Leverage making a comeback March 29, 2014 at 4:02 am

If Leverage was to return this year for season 6 and many more seasons it would be epic i would granite you it would be a huge hit many viewers tuning in to watch a much loved and missed show they long for its returne

Jane March 15, 2014 at 10:43 am

I absolutely love Leverage. I think more people are aware of this great show because of ION. I also think it should not have been cancelled. We want more! Plus great eye candy for both males and females.

Patty mcErlane March 5, 2014 at 3:52 pm

It was so disappointing when Leverage got cancelled! It was one of the best shows on TV! It wasn’t the boring kill em up or gore galore type shows. It had all the things you loved to watch. It was funny, sad, dramatic and kept you guessing! Of course it was cancelled because it was better than most!

Karen and George February 28, 2014 at 4:25 pm

We loved this show ! And would love to see it come back ! We Now watch the repeats of it and dont care if we have seen it, because a good show is a good show ! Please bring this show back, we need their real entertainment.

Jane March 15, 2014 at 10:44 am

like your post

Ricky Broaden February 27, 2014 at 5:04 pm

I loved the heck out of Leverage. Someone please use leveage and bring back the show and its orginal characters.

beth February 27, 2014 at 1:03 pm

why cant abc cbs or nbc pick this program up it was the best over csi law/order and the other not interest in show somebody use their heads and get this back on the air

Irene Hernandez February 17, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Why do all the good show have to be cancelled in order to cater to the younger crowd!
Leverage was so different from other shows you didn’t see killings, rapes, naked bodies etc.
It was a very entertaining show. I have seen all 77 episodes on Netflix. Now I’m on the second round! Very disappointed that the cancellation was kept so quite. Please don’t start being like CBS! NBS! Or ABC! 6 months and the show are gone.

Karrie Hough February 16, 2014 at 10:41 pm

LoveL Leverage, I’m still upset that it was cancelled, I would love to see Leverage the movie!! I feel like they keep cancelling all the great shows and putting on crap.I did love the way they ended the show!

Jane March 15, 2014 at 10:45 am

well said

Chrystal Gillis February 2, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Please bring back Leverage with original cast! Dearly missed show!

Diana Cox January 28, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I love Leverage. Please bring it back. The cast is marvelous.