The Price Is Right: Barker’s Final Episode Announced

Bob Barker of The Price is RightCBS has announced a firm date for the last episode of The Price is Right with Bob Barker as host. Back on October 31, 2006, Barker announced he would be stepping down from his game show duties after 35 years. New and old fans alike want to be sure that they don’t miss his goodbye and CBS is making it a bit easier.

Barker will tape his final episode of Price in the Bob Barker Studio in CBS’ Television City on June 6th. The episode will be aired on June 15th, not once but twice. The Tiffany network ran two primetime Price/Barker specials last week to solid ratings so the host’s last Price will air in its regular daytime slot and then be repeated in primetime at 8pm. The primetime airing will lead-in to the 34th annual Daytime Emmy Awards where both Price and Barker could pick up awards.

Repeats of The Price is Right will air during the summer months and new episodes will begin in the fall. A replacement for Barker has still not been named. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

John December 1, 2007 at 12:15 am

The show sucks now that bob left,they have changed way too much…..

I really dont like watching anymore…..

Clyde Nichols November 8, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Bob Barker was “class personifide” his replacement Drew Carrie will never take his place. There will never be another Bob Barker. But I believe that someone like Donnie Osborn who has the looks and class LIKE Bob, would have been a much wiser choice.

Fuseina July 4, 2007 at 8:42 pm

I will always call you Mr Barker since I came to Canada 1995 I never stop watching you on the price is right unfortunately with get you when I was back in Ghana but thank I watched you over here.I wish you all the happiness you are irreplacesable

fuseina July 4, 2007 at 8:34 pm

I will always call you Mr Barker since I arrived from Ghana 1995 I never stopped loving this game unfortunately we dont have such game shows over there from the bottom of my heart I wish all the happiness

Laura L June 15, 2007 at 7:26 pm

Bob Barker….Wow its hard to believe that it has been so many years. As alot of people, I have grown up on the Price is Right show. My Mommy watched you everyday from the first day the show aired…and on Thursdays she dared not to leave the house for groceries until your show was over. My mom always wanted to be on your show but never got the chance before she passed in 2005. You will be missed as much as she is. Happy Retirement Bob and Good Luck!!!

Tara D. June 15, 2007 at 9:38 am

BOB BARKER,

YOU WILL BE DEARLY MISSED, WE ALL LOVED WATCHING YOU AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT, IT WAS A GREAT SHOW.YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT PERSONALITY, AND YOU SURE ARE LOVED BY MANY PEOPLE. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE.
BOB BARKER, COME ON DOWN…
COME ON DOWN AND SEE US IN LOUISIANA, YOU WILL LOVE OUR STATE. GOD BLESS YOU………
LOVE, TARA D. :)

Anonymous June 14, 2007 at 8:59 am

“this is Bob Barker reminding you, please help controlo the pet population. Have your pet spade or neutered.”

steven wyatt June 13, 2007 at 8:49 am

well bob i am going to miss you like crazy you have been a part of americana for as long as i can remember cbs will never be the same without you
sincerly
steven w.wyatt

IMOGENE SMITH June 10, 2007 at 10:18 am

love Bob Barker

vanessa rice June 4, 2007 at 6:02 am

bob barker you are the best!! i have grown up with you and feel like you are a part of my family. when i was just a little girl i owned your first boxed game and played it all the time,i love you, i will miss you very much and wish you the very best of life and your new journeys.