Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 – March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

space
What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Kensi February 27, 2014 at 5:00 am

If Intelligence gets cancelled, then I refuse to watch anymore programs on CBS. Renew it!

Edith February 27, 2014 at 4:43 am

If you’re looking for something to watch on Mondays, then Intelligence is definitely the show for you! Seriously, you won’t be dissapointed when you see it!

Natalya February 27, 2014 at 4:36 am

Do I think this is one of the greatest shows ever created? Hell yes! Is Monday now my favorite day of the week because of this show? Hell yes! Do I think this show deserves to be renewed for a second season? I believe you know the answer to that.

Sabrina February 27, 2014 at 4:30 am

You’re out of your mind if you don’t watch this show! I was actually hooked, within the first few moments of the first episode. Give it another chance and renew it for a second season! You won’t regret it!

Heather February 27, 2014 at 4:24 am

I am in love with this show! Every Monday, I look forward to watching it! Intelligence always keeps me on the edge of my seat! So… yeah, it definitely deserves to be renewed.

Shawn February 26, 2014 at 11:35 am

Love this show…don’t cancel but it would be nice if you moved it back to the 9 pm slot.

Steve February 20, 2014 at 12:42 am

How is it that everyone that breathed in the nanites died instantly except the co-star. I do like this show but I do not like it when a show loses its intelligence.

Robert Gabriel February 19, 2014 at 7:33 am

Very Intelligent & enjoyable, without a lot of mindless violence. Please renew.

henry avalos February 18, 2014 at 9:20 am

this is truly an outstanding show.i finally came across a show that keeps me wanting more,or even better from getting to go get a drink,because i don’t wanna miss nothing.

Bill King February 18, 2014 at 1:56 am

Really like the show with Josh Holloway and Marg Helgenberger. I like all the characters and will grow to like them even more. I especially liked the episode “The Rescue”, involving Lillian and her Dad working together but representing diffierent interests. He seemed to have the clout….but, when all was said and done Lillian took matters into her own hand and did the correct thing against her fathers direction. She was in control. I think the Riley Gabriel relationship should get better and more exciting with time……but the rock will be Marg Helgenberger along with Josh Holloway. The Mei Chen factor should return on different levels, enemies at times and other interests at other times.

Fallon February 13, 2014 at 7:40 pm

I like the show! It is different and compelling to watch!

Jim February 13, 2014 at 6:48 pm

I like this show. For a network program, this is good stuff. Do not try to over think it. I have it programmed into my DVR. Not many other CBS programs that I do!

Mary S February 11, 2014 at 6:25 am

I really like this show! I like the actors very much (LOVE Marg Helgenberger and am delighted to see her in a series again!!!). The rest of the cast is equally excellent, as well.
I am entranced by the premise of the show-it is refreshing ot see something other than cop and doctor shows, though I adore CSI, Law and Order, Grey’s, both versions of NCIS- I just really like watching the chip do its work and the good humor between the characters…I want it to continue…!!!
It drew we in and it has been added to my “Any day, any time” list of programmed DVRs.

Mike February 11, 2014 at 2:01 am

Patient zero… poor writing, weak plot, typical brainless predictable story… more shows like this and viewers will turn it off

Bob February 10, 2014 at 10:44 pm

This show should be called unintelligence. Badly scripted, lame dialog, actors that were good in other shows but miscast here. Jake 2.0 and Chuck were good shows. This one just makes no sense and has shown no signs of improvement.