Suits

Suits TV showNetwork: USA
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 23, 2011 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Gabriel Macht, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle, Patrick J. Adams, and Rick Hoffman.

current TV show

TV show description:
While running from a drug deal gone bad (for his childhood best friend), brilliant college-dropout Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) slips into a job interview with one of New York City’s best legal closers, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring him on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory — even though Mike’s never been to law school.

Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike’s sympathy and concern for their cases and clients help remind Harvey about why he went into law in the first place. Mike’s other allies in the office include the firm’s best (and most attractive) paralegal Rachel Lane (Meghan Markle) and Harvey’s no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty) to help him serve justice.

Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret about Mike’s background from everyone — including managing partner Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) and Harvey’s arch nemesis Louis Lit (Rick Hoffman), who seems intent on making Mike’s life as difficult as possible.
space

Pat August 19, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Great show, do not cancel!

C. Trevino August 12, 2011 at 1:28 pm

As in everyday life, I just ignore that chatter which is offensive and enjoy that part of the series which entertains. Mainly good story theme and good acting.

Jean August 6, 2011 at 9:05 am

Love it, love it, love it..Please continue on with new episodes!!!

Tha Critic July 28, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I think that it is a terrific, intelligent and quirky new show. I noticed that the language is more brash than what I’m used to hearing on USA and I would rather hear any other profane word over GD every episode. Other than that, it’s great.

Izzy July 24, 2011 at 11:21 am

The show is great god damn it. Nothing about the writing needs to change.

Anonymus August 10, 2011 at 2:55 pm

ohhhh yeah!!!

Brenda July 23, 2011 at 12:54 pm

love the show hope it doesn’t get canceled just when they get u hooked

Max July 20, 2011 at 5:01 am

OMG, is this for real?! I mean, do some of you actually think that there is a God? Maybe you should go to a mental hospital, instead of watching real-world TV.

I didnt even notice the cursing cause its used rarely. Great show, still keeps up my high hopes. So, id recommend it – if you are a normal person. If you think some guy walked over water, you see rabbits following you are you just hear voices all the time then its maybe better to go see a doctor.

Reality Blights July 11, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Whining about curse words on a television show? It’s 2011!

liz markus August 15, 2011 at 10:27 am

I agree . This is such a smart TV show that the excessive cussing is a distraction.love the post 3rd episode that seems to not have the obnoxious swearing. When you have a 4 carat diamond ring why would you spill hot butter all over it. The characters are superb,the repartees are the shows crowning jewels. Keep the language cleaner and the cussing to a minimum or leave it out. Love to see the Louis Lit character take more time in pronouncing his words and not garble them and be less pouty. His ‘bad guy’ character has such potential but it’s not there like Harvey and the Mike Ross characters. Loved the Rachel and computer wiz gal that created the Harvard diploma. Hope they lose the Trevor and ex girlfriend characters. He’s evolving and like Harvey says, “You need to cut him out of your life” and out of the script. I thought having him sleep with the ex girlfriend was like sleeping with your brother’s ex. It wasn’t sexy and it didn’t make sense. Plus, Harvey’s better at the bedroom scenes. It’s more fun keeping us guessing what will happen between Rachel and Mike instead of actually seeing him in bed with anyone. It’s such a smart show, the bedroom scenes seem more a distraction. Love the repartees between the major characters. Love the series.

Eleyn July 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Doug and Bporter said it all. What is with at least 3-5 G-dd-mn in the last show. Do you feel that you will have more listeners taking the “name in vein?” What is wrong with your writers?
I am NOT an over the top religious person, but the language is revolting, discusting and is going to ruin the show. The audience doesn’t appreciate this type of language and yes, Doug, we will boycot the show/channel as well. If it doesn’t change, many emails and talking to friends will be a great way to support the newly, I assume lack of restrictions on television now. I don’t know how old you are Doug and all, but you are definitely “right on” with your comments. Why can’t we have a good Law Show, as Suits is, great humor, great acting, good American entertainment without turning good shows into trash. If TV doesn’t support the American Way, how else will beliefs be upheld.
Do what YOU know is right….and Admin. if you don’t know what “swear” words were on the show, we really have problems. Eleyn

Doug July 7, 2011 at 7:35 pm

This is a good show, BUT the writers insist on using cuss words thinking that this will make the show more interesting. There is NO need for this constant barrage of swear words. Get real, “Junior Writers”….you have a good idea, just don’t screw it up with useless diaglog which your audience does NOT appreciate. If this keeps up, I and my friends will shortly become EX-viewers. This goes for the USA network, too!

admin July 8, 2011 at 3:38 am

Doug » I’ve watched a couple episodes. What swears are you hearing?

Anonymous July 10, 2011 at 8:43 pm

I feel the same way…tired of hollywood using Gods name in vane….

Bporter July 3, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I watched the first episode and enjoyed the show except for one thing. Using GD is very offensive to hear and would like to continue to watch the show. Would the writers use someone else’s religion to express their anger?

Ocar45 July 30, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Seriously? “use someone else’s religion to express their anger?” Your religion is not better than any other religion. Sorry, “Buddha Dammit” doesn’t have the same ring.

Victoria June 30, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I really liked this show because the writing is better than most. It seems more adult and less silly than many shows. Let’s hope it continues.

Sam Morales June 27, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I was excited….it made me hopeful for the future of tv…….

AriKing June 25, 2011 at 5:19 am

I agree with Matt, got really into the first episode, hope my hulu views count as much as people watching on tv, to keep this show alive. Suits is awesome.

matt June 24, 2011 at 11:22 am

really enjoyed the first episode i have high hopes for this series