Cancelled or Renewed CBS TV Shows — updated 07/11

Bleep My Dad SaysCBS has the largest number of TV shows of all of the networks. They keep their schedule pretty consistent but it can still be a challenge to keep track of your favorite TV shows. Have they been cancelled or renewed? When will they be back? Below is a list of all of the regular CBS series that have aired (or are expected to air) during the 2010-11 season (which we consider roughly June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011).

Using this list you can tell where your favorite CBS series stand; how many episodes are in the current season, when shows will be back and, of course, if they’re already renewed (yea!) or cancelled (boo!).

If you can’t find a particular CBS program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2009-10) or perhaps the one before (2008-09). For a list of cancelled shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something (horrors!) so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Click here to see if there’s a more recent list.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC

NCIS 8 (24 eps, aired) renewed for season 9
  NCIS: Los Angeles 2 (24 eps, aired) renewed for season 3
  Rules of Engagement 5 (24 eps, aired) renewed for season 6
  Survivor 22 (16 eps, aired) renewed for seasons 23 & 24
  Two and a Half Men 8 (16 eps, aired) renewed for season 9
  Undercover Boss 2 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 3

Last updated: July 1, 2011.

What do you think? Do you see any surprises on this list? Which CBS TV shows do you think won’t be renewed? Which should be cancelled?

Savage June 12, 2011 at 7:07 am

I have to say that CBS (mostly) got it right. The only cancelled show I watched and enjoyed consistently was Chaos. I wish that CBS had lost Big Brother and/or Undercover Boss and kept Chaos, but…

Wynetta June 5, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Show that needs to go: How I Met Your Mother. Come on how far is it going to go witness people that never change hair styles, clothes, furniture ….. Old & tired.
Mike & Molly. This is the poorest set. Looks like they are using Rosanns old living room. Also the car scenes are a joke. At least show when they have difficulties doing any physical actinides i.e. Stairs, chairs, the show is one bad line after the next. Desperate.
CSI Miami. Horatio whispers, mumbles & says stupid obvious lines. Poor worn out writing. Get rid of the sunglasses and 1990 suits. Give us fresh, new, up to date No need for same old same old. That is what WHEEL OF FORTUNE IS FOR. ! I just don’t understand who does the sets and clothes on half these shows. WY KCMO

Adam Decker June 2, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I guess you can’t say Chaos is cancelled until they say it is.

Christine May 27, 2011 at 11:43 pm

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL FLASHPOINT!! This is a quality show! And I will miss the chemistry between Belushi and O’Connell on The Defenders. The Good Wife is doomed on Sunday nights after football delays, but I was going to stop watching due to all the lesbian stuff anyway. Medium was also a big loss and you didn’t even give Chaos a chance, how about airing the other 10 episodes? Not looking forward to Ashton on Two and a Half Men and are we EVER going to MEET that MOTHER? If you cancel Blue Bloods there will be very little reason to watch CBS at all.

stooger15 May 27, 2011 at 1:05 pm

garafalo was the reason i did not watch criminal minds sb. her pc crap is more than i can take. glad its gone. loved lie to me and human target though

bambina13 May 21, 2011 at 4:33 pm

As far as I’m concerned, Jeanine Garofalo ruined the Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior with her odd comments and flat acting. She w

Debbie Roccaforte May 19, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I’m sorry to see that Mad Love is canceled. I really like the last show and was hoping it would be back. And I’m also sorry to see Bleep My Dad Says is canceled too, and it ended with a story to be continued. Now we will never find out what will happen in the continuation. Too bad they were both good shows to watch.

Margo May 19, 2011 at 2:07 pm

While I am venting, I won’t watch The Good Wife anymore, same reason I stopped watching Grey’s Anatomy. The network decided to do the in-your-face storylines of woman/woman relationships. This is the only way a consumer can show their dislike of a show. I sometimes wonder if those actresses have a choice to do this or else lose their jobs. Or should I say their self respect.

Margo May 19, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Two and a Half Men should have been axed the first season. Stupid show. And so they take off the Defenders and Chicago Code and Lie to Me. Who is running the insane asylum!!!

Ken May 19, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Not really much on this channel that I even care to watch. Mike and Molley is great, I loved two and a half men – but without charlie – will not watch again. Tired of all the stupid cop and medical shows everywhere – TV makes them look alot better than they are in real life – I wouldn’t want to hang around any. The local stations are just cheap and cheesy anymore – cable at least seems to think outside the box.

melvin landew May 19, 2011 at 11:45 am

tshow was excellent- =casting terrific.= bad title for a show.,i

Melissa May 18, 2011 at 9:21 am

How could they cancel Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior and how could they cancel Chicago Code! Come on people! Those are great TV shows!!!

Michael Cohen May 18, 2011 at 9:03 am

We need to ban together and send the Networks a message.

KAB May 18, 2011 at 4:47 am

I hope they renew the other 2 CSI’s as well.

April Williams May 17, 2011 at 9:07 pm

I am getting tired of these networks getting rid of Great shows, we need comedy, and it seems all they care about is the crime shows, they need to renew Bleep my Dad says, and NBC should keep Chuck, The Cape, The Event and Outsourced. Thank you.