Save Me

Save Me TV show on NBC: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Seven (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 23, 2013 — June 13, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anne Heche, Madison Davenport, Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, and Joy Osmanski.

TV show description:
This sitcom follows the life of Beth Harper (Anne Heche), an absentee wife and mother from the Midwest. After choking on a hero sandwich in her kitchen and suffering a dramatic near-death experience, Beth is revived and claims she can now talk to God.

Her teenage daughter, Emily (Madison Davenport), is horrified and her husband, Tom (Michael Landes), is skeptical. To make matters worse, Tom’s ex-mistress, Carly McKenna (Alexandra Breckenridge), is in a coma after a close encounter with lightning in the Harper’s front yard.

As Beth warms up to her new life, she strives to make amends to the people that she’s alienated over the years — including friends and neighbors like Jenna Dennings (Heather Burns) and Maggie Tompkins (Joy Osmanski).

Despite everyone’s initial hesitancy, Beth begins to win people over with her new positive attitude, cheerful optimism, and unbridled love.

Series Finale:
Episode #7 — Holier Than Thou
While rallying to save a hospital, Beth alienates her friends with her holier-than-thou attitude.
First aired: June 13, 2013

What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

137 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. kay says

Save Me was a wonderful show. It was funny wholesome show. I am very sad that this show is cancelled. Best show last season.

2. Trista says

It is so disappointing that they cancelled save me, bring it back it deserves it. I loved this show and looked forward to it every week it’s so nice to watch something like this that was funny and uplifting instead of all the drama and violent shows that seemed to be everywhere! I was happy to see all the new comedies coming this fall and thought what a great season thinking save me was coming back also ugh go figure something I really like they cancel.

3. kitty says

Really why do they always take off the good shows and leave crappy shows like the office that show was not funny at all , save me touched on reality, I love that show to bad they don’t care what the viewers think really . I’m tired of seeing reality shows who cares whose getting married , really I dream of nene , like I care

4. Sherry says

I loved this show! It’s a darn shame that it was cancelled. It was one of the better new shows I saw last season. To the network………booo! Hisssssss!

5. rod says

It was great and touched on reality of prophetic people alive today
    I looked forward to it each week and thought it was a real hit

6. Jennifer says

Absolutely loved this show. So sad that it got canceled. Just introduced my parents to it and they too fell in love. Wish there were more episodes.

7. Barbara :) says

I loved save me, it is funny, and caring. I do not see where it is demeaning, yes, she maked comments about a person, but she also turns around and helps people. I love the show it is funny. In the real life no one is perfect and to me the show is stating what people actually
    do in real life. I give the show triple AS A….:):):)