Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

BooCBS May 11, 2013 at 3:24 am

CBS programming is beginning to resemble NBC’s under Jeff Zuckerman. Vegas was a quality show from day one, and I’m going to miss it. In this age of DVR’s, internet streaming, and on-demand, the rating system needs an overhaul.

kathleen May 11, 2013 at 2:51 am

My Daughter and I were shocked and sad to find out Vegas was ending tonight! If they hadn’t moved it more would be watching it still.

Roger May 11, 2013 at 2:40 am

I’d like to know whose dumb opinion CBS uses for canceling shows because Vegas was awesome let alone other good past shows those idiots canceled.

rosanne nichols May 11, 2013 at 2:37 am

so sad this show is cancelled. it is a great show…loved the characters and the history. I thought that Dennis did a terrific job…and the contrast to Dukakis was fun and well written. I am really sad it will not be back next season.

dogma May 11, 2013 at 2:32 am

Watched 2 broadcast network shows. Now with Vegas gone, it’s down to one. I exit the mythical “demo” (18-54 year olds) at the end of the year. Thus my viewership is meaningless to broadcast TeeeVee and their advertisers anyway. So, it’s time to say Adieu network TeeVee. If I never see you again, it will be too soon.

Hint to broadcasters: Almost all young viewers DVR every program they like, and s-k-i-p the commercials when they replay…except if they are watching with their parents.

sam May 11, 2013 at 2:27 am

CBS you made a big mistake – Vegas was the greatest!!!

Lynn May 11, 2013 at 2:20 am

I loved Vegas. I am so sad it is canceled. I hope anoyher cable network picks it up.

Bill Moore May 11, 2013 at 2:18 am

I don’t get it….good cast, fairly good storyline, and yet CBS cancels this show and renews some of the other trash! This show was a pretty good one – I’m not happy with CBS at all over this. I remember another show that struggled for awhile before becoming a hit….MASH. I can only hope some other network picks it up! Daggers to CBS on this one!

larry May 11, 2013 at 2:16 am

are you guys trying to be like nbc/////////////////////
DUMB

Lynn Brown May 11, 2013 at 2:05 am

Real sorry to see it go. I don’t understand why it did not get a following. Maybe the younger crowd could not relate to the time period.

Linda May 11, 2013 at 1:51 am

Really disappointed this show is not coming back. Loved it a lot. Great show!

B Evans May 11, 2013 at 1:27 am

I guarantee Vegas would have picked up viewers if it had another season. Tired of these networks canceling shows just when u get into them. I’m not watching anymore new shows from FOX,CBS,NBC OR ABC. I’m done!

Bruce May 11, 2013 at 1:19 am

It’s stupid they are canceling this show it has low ratings because everybody records their shows now so they can’t keep track of people watching it which is stupid. Have more seasons for this please

B Evans May 11, 2013 at 1:15 am

I don’t understand why they renew all these crappy reality shows and cancel a great show like Vegas. It had an unbelievible cast, great story line and also provided some history about Vegas from the 60’s. CBS needs to look at ways to give a show like this a chance. I’m about to give up on the big 4 networks and just watch the cable channels. This sucks!!!

ross May 11, 2013 at 1:14 am

Cancelled,That’s ridiculous. This show was the best thing on TV, sad,sad,sad!!