Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

steve harper May 14, 2013 at 7:39 am

Another good program cancelled when they keep all that reality crap on. Think I’ll quit watching TV an just start reading good books.

judi May 13, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I thought this was a great show ! Very sad to hear of the poor decision –
the story line was compelling and since CBS is typically low on the totem pole I am surprised at this decision.
I don t usually watch CBS but this show and Elementary made me a regular viewer either on the day or by On Demand
DO the ratings from On Demand or DVRs count
hopefully they reconsider or another network is smart enough to pick it up

Hal May 13, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Bummed

Anonymous May 13, 2013 at 10:54 pm

How can Housewives of Where Ever…. survive and this show gets cancelled? Does not make sense.

Anonymous May 13, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I liked the show and wish it would return next yea!r

Connie May 13, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Baby boomer sad day. Finally found something I like and idiots took off air. Bring it back!!

kathryn winterhalter May 13, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Really bummed about this. We loved the show and know many others that did too. Wish they would reconsider.

Diane s May 13, 2013 at 9:56 pm

What a damn shame. Finally a show an Adult could enjoy and relate to, and didn’t have 1 darn Kardashion family member in it.
god forbid we should have a show for over 35.

Steve Cochran May 13, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Very disappointed…I really enjoyed this show and don’t want to see it canceled!

Anonymous May 13, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Vegas was so good. Hopefully another network will pick it up or maybe it will be a 2 hour special movie of the week a few times a year.

David Pummill May 13, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Sorry to see it go too. Leaves more room for another dumb reality show or more annoying comedies like 2 Broke Girls.

Michaele May 13, 2013 at 8:24 pm

I love this show and am disappointed that it did not make it.
Why can’t another networ pick it up and run with it, just saying……

kirk May 13, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Vegas is one of our favorite shows. probably the best new show. Loved the characters and the storylines. The acting was fantastic. Hope another network picks it up. No more spinoffs or reality tv – CBS listen up! Bring back Vegas!!

Ken Payne May 13, 2013 at 7:35 pm

I think this is the dumbest move CBS could have possibly made, this is the only TV Show that I actually set the alarm on my iPhone so I don’t miss. If it doesn’t have a lot of cussing, filth & trash they don’t want to air it. This show has real morals, common sense & cowboy thinking, all the things New Yorkers & Bostonians wouldn’t know about. Think I’ll just quit watching 60 minutes also, since it’s the only other program they have worth watching & just watch You Tube. Makes me sick to see this one go.

Tamara Mareno May 13, 2013 at 6:57 pm

This is a great show….I think they moved it as the lead in to Blue Bloods too late to make much of a difference..PLEASE CBS, give it a second chance.