Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Canceled and renewed TV show

418 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. sharon says

big mistake please bring it back very good actors hope they dont put some trashy show in it place

2. Linda Monyak says

Another good show that had style and class bites the dust. RIP. For what another reality TV show
    Keep it up CBS and no one will be watching your channel

3. Gord says

It was well done. Great setting; excellent actors; good stories; a treat and a change from the dreary formula modern big city crime series. Don’t know why it didn’t attract a bigger audience!

4. Bett duvall says

I can’t believe they cancelled Vegas. It’s one of my favorite shows. With its move to Fridays, they should give it a chance,

5. Krystyna says

Bring it back! It was great following NCIS shows. Before Blue Bloods was great! It could have been great lead into Hawaii five-0.
    With this gone, we will putting more DVDs on.

6. Anonymous says

please dont take vegas out me and my husband looke foreward to watching it on friday nights . there is not that many good programs out there. please try to keep it going plus blue bloods. thank you diane stephens Salinas ca.

7. B . David, Oakton says

With a cast this talented and two veteran actors like Quaid and Chiklis, it’s hard to believe this show was cancelled before it had time to grow. It was a great alternative to all the police procedurals on broadcast TV. Perhaps corporate saw an aging demographic (which actually has the most purchasing power) or viewers may have strayed from a storyline that required following weekly to stay current with the show.

8. chris says

I have to say I am heartbroken about vegas not be renewed for a second season. I have slowly lost confidence in the networks for keeping good shows on the air. It seems that with the newer generation that reality shows are the new hit. I really enjoyed watching vegas, it was nice to finally have a show that makes you think and does not have so much trash in it. This was really the only show I cared to spend my time watching. I guess its back to netflix were I can watch things I enjoy and that worth my time. I have truly given up on tv.

9. Rich freeman says

This show had a lot going for it, but not sure where it could have gone if renewed.

CBS should not have moved the show to Fridays.

10. says

Sorry! Sorry the way networks throw good tv series in the trash and then spent money on additional shows that simply rehash the same old old old themes over and over.What a waste of a great fun to watch, easy to enjoy, original series.