Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Karen May 11, 2013 at 10:32 am

Why do our favorite shows keep getting canceled? Vegas was in our top five favs for this past season. We gladly moved with it from Tuesday night to Friday night when the network decided that Golden Boy (now also canceled) deserved prime exposure. Vegas is an appealing combination of style and substance with some great acting, too. This is a big disappointment. “Sigh”

Renee May 11, 2013 at 10:05 am

So disappointed! Don’t understand that networks no longer give shows a chance. They now expect immediate ratings, show like Cheers would have been cancelled in today’s standards. My family, people we work with, my husband’s boss love this show. It had smart writing, directing & acting. Sick of all the dumb shows that is put out there. Thank goodness I have satellite to have more choices.

Kitty May 11, 2013 at 9:56 am

This is a big disappointment! But I have many questions…what advertising did CBS do for this show? Wait I know this one, NONE! Was it because it was fairly clean without the filthy innuendo’s of Three and a Half Men? Is it because Dennis Quade and Michael
Chiklas aren’t spring chickens? Was it because they moved it to Friday night…the death sentence in ratings? All I’ m saying is BIG MISTAKE!

Diane May 11, 2013 at 9:56 am

I am very disappointed to hear that Vegas has been cancelled. It was a great show with a wonderful cast. Seeing as last night I watched what I thought was the season finale, hearing it has been cancelled it hard to take. I was already trying to think of the jack and Mia situation progressing next season.

I am getting to the point where I’m worried about getting interested in a series because the network officials will decide to axe it.

Scott May 11, 2013 at 9:35 am

I liked the cast and the show. Very disappointed about the cancellation.

Val Schmidt May 11, 2013 at 9:32 am

Vegas was a great show. Every episode was action packed and we watched every epusode. Please don’t cancel this show.

Etta May 11, 2013 at 9:31 am

I am so sorry this show was cancelled. It was and is a great show.

John May 11, 2013 at 9:07 am

disgusting that show was cancelled. Low demo???!!! No wonder network tv is folding

Terry May 11, 2013 at 9:05 am

Finally a show that shows real reality if yesteryear and it is cancelled? Maybe the 9pm air time is too late for most, but with DVR’s I’m sure many tape it. We are new residents in Vegas and find it interesting to see Vegas as it was in the beginning. I guess chasing hogs and seeing people degrade one another is more interesting these days. What a shame, Vegas is a “winner” and we hope they reconsider their decision to cancel it!!

Bb May 11, 2013 at 8:43 am

Disappointed!

PA Gal May 11, 2013 at 7:48 am

Vegas is the best. Love this show. Please don’t cancel

PJ May 11, 2013 at 7:07 am

once again the clowns at CBS don’t give another quality show that doesn’t rot your brain(see The Defenders w/ Jim Belushi and Jerry O’Connell as another example of poor decision making by the same Bozos)….I’m done with CBS….it’s being deleted from my cable package…..

Karen May 11, 2013 at 4:07 am

I am quite upset to see Vegas cancelled… as an older viewer I absolutely loved the 60′s retro. Plus Quiad and Chiklis made an awesome pair. Wish CBS would reconsider this decision.

Lui May 11, 2013 at 3:46 am

Im sad to hear that the show is being cancelled I looked forward to Friday night watching hopefully another network picks it up

mary ann May 11, 2013 at 3:24 am

I love this show. I don’t think the network gave it enough time to build an audience.