Save Me

Save Me TV show on NBC: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Seven (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 23, 2013 — June 13, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anne Heche, Madison Davenport, Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, and Joy Osmanski.

current TV show

TV show description:
This sitcom follows the life of Beth Harper (Anne Heche), an absentee wife and mother from the Midwest. After choking on a hero sandwich in her kitchen and suffering a dramatic near-death experience, Beth is revived and claims she can now talk to God.

Her teenage daughter, Emily (Madison Davenport), is horrified and her husband, Tom (Michael Landes), is skeptical. To make matters worse, Tom’s ex-mistress, Carly McKenna (Alexandra Breckenridge), is in a coma after a close encounter with lightning in the Harper’s front yard.

As Beth warms up to her new life, she strives to make amends to the people that she’s alienated over the years — including friends and neighbors like Jenna Dennings (Heather Burns) and Maggie Tompkins (Joy Osmanski).

Despite everyone’s initial hesitancy, Beth begins to win people over with her new positive attitude, cheerful optimism, and unbridled love.
space

Series Finale

Episode #7 — Holier Than Thou
While rallying to save a hospital, Beth alienates her friends with her holier-than-thou attitude.
First aired: June 13, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Jamie June 27, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Love, love, love this show!! Please don’t cancel Save Me!!!

Heathet June 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Love the show….love the idea. When will it be back?

Laura June 27, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. It’s a wonderfully uplifting and positive show and we need more like this.

Lillian June 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I think the show and cast are wonderful and it is very enlightening, spiritually and emotionally. Finally, something else other than cops and robbers or reality shows, to watch that is funny, but leaves you thinking about what is important in life.

karen June 25, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Love the show…so far so good!

Mike June 25, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Great clean entertainment. Finally a program that is just pure entertainment. This program with a great cast should not be canceled. Why not cancel the shows with no morals, bachelorette, all the housewives shows,kardashians, the list goes on. Love ann

Mike Dubyak June 25, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Please don’t cancel. This show is great. There is so much garbage on tv these day, and now a sitcom that is not only funny but it sends a message to all that pay attention. I’m tired of the sex innuendos and fowl language. This is a good clean program. I am a Christian and have told all my friends to watch it for clean entertainment.

Anonymous June 25, 2013 at 7:01 pm

My husband and I both like this show very much. Please don’t cancel it. It’s a breath of fresh air and the only show we watch on NBC.

Jack June 25, 2013 at 1:38 pm

DO NOT CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who are bashing it, maybe you should watch it through and pay attention. Every show, although very crazy, has had a wonderful message, especially the last which co-starred Betty White. Please continue, I have been telling everyone I know about it who happen to be very strong Christians and the all love the show.

Florence June 25, 2013 at 6:14 am

I agree with Debby, June 24. I just love “Save Me.” This show is soooo funny and a twist with God. Everyone needs a word from God. Save Me and Save this program,

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm

I like it!

DEBBY MORRISON June 24, 2013 at 4:11 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT TAKE OFF THIS SHOW ITS A GREAT SHOW I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY WEEK PLEASE BRING IT BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amhbgh June 23, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Love this show. Hoping it continues.

Buffy June 23, 2013 at 1:25 am

I love the show “SAVE ME.” I believe this show should go on. I hope it continues as it is a great family show, it’s a comedy, and it has a message. Good show for the whole family!

Anonymous June 22, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Save Me is an awesome series and should be continued. This show has something no other series has good clean humor, with a sweet message!