The Assets: ABC Pulls Mini-Series After Two Episodes

The Assets canceledTo no surprise, ABC has pulled its very low-rated mini-series The Assets from the Thursday lineup.

For the next three weeks, the 10pm timeslot will be filled by Shark Tank reruns. It’s unclear what will fill the timeslot after that. Scandal is expected to return on February 27th.

It’s unclear what will become of the remaining six episodes of The Assets.

What do you think? Did you enjoy the series? Would you like to see the leftover episodes released online, on DVD as part of a full series set, or aired on Saturday nights?

Diane April 3, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Please air the last 6 programs on Saturday nights.

Bobbie March 27, 2014 at 12:23 am

I really enjoyed the program… I want to see it come back. Why do they do this to us? At least make it available to those of us who would like to watch it maybe on the computer.

robert cooper March 25, 2014 at 2:07 am

I agree with many others, THIS IS CRAP!! I really enjoyed the program, and very much want to see the rest. This kind of CRAP should not be able to happen. How do we see the rest????????

ck March 22, 2014 at 6:02 pm

this is bull shit

R. Herrera March 20, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I really enjoyed the 2 episodes and would enjoy seeing it through to the end in some form. It was not fair to tease the public. I would like to know if it’ll come out on DVD or another network shows it completely.

Peter good March 17, 2014 at 1:58 am

To cancel this series is totally ridiculous and even sinful. This series diserves to be seen.

RICK JOHNSON March 17, 2014 at 1:23 am

LOVED THE SHOW-OUTSTANDING,MORE THEN A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED IT WAS ABRUTLY CANCELED-PEPLACED WITH THE SHARK,YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME,TALK ABOUT BAD TV…

SELL TO NETFKIX,DIRECT TV,…

RICK JOHNSON

Doris March 10, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Feeling so betrayed by ABC – again. They did the same thing before with Zero Hour. Will not start watching another ABC mini series again because it will disappear after a few episodes! This is a quality show for discerning viewers. Bring it back!

Bob March 6, 2014 at 10:32 am

I can’t believe they cancelled the series!! I found in very interesting and am very disappointed. Cancel Eevenge, it’s been dragging on for years!

Don Bonness February 26, 2014 at 10:28 am

This show portrays extreme CIA incompetence. Is it possible that the CIA pressured ABC to pull it? The screen writing seemed weak–maybe too many CIA constraints.

J Rowe February 24, 2014 at 6:04 pm

My wife and I enjoyed the show. She even gave up watching one of her regular shows to watch it. Come on ABC, finish the show.

Jim Hardman February 24, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Shows how rotten the network is not to finish a series.

Ellie February 23, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Please bring Back The Assets. It was well done, the photography was terrific. Even though we know the story. I want to watch it, all of the episodes.

A.Cochran February 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I enjoyed this very much and would like to see it online or back on TV! Better than most shows now on. Finish the series, ABC!

Jodie February 20, 2014 at 4:41 pm

I thought this was one of the best new shows this season. Bring it back!