The Assets: ABC Pulls Mini-Series After Two Episodes

The Assets canceledTo no surprise, ABC has pulled its very low-rated mini-series The Assets from the Thursday lineup.

For the next three weeks, the 10pm timeslot will be filled by Shark Tank reruns. It’s unclear what will fill the timeslot after that. Scandal is expected to return on February 27th.

It’s unclear what will become of the remaining six episodes of The Assets.

What do you think? Did you enjoy the series? Would you like to see the leftover episodes released online, on DVD as part of a full series set, or aired on Saturday nights?

Ann Cline September 4, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Please bring it back. I need to see it. Just got hooked on it. Give it another chance

James Hardman September 5, 2014 at 12:34 pm

They did bring Assets back. There was no notifications. We had Assets set up to record on DirecTV. That’s how we knew it was back. There was a total of 10 episodes which were concluded. I can’t remember when.

Lance July 25, 2014 at 1:26 am

Please bring back the Assets. My wife really wants to watch the rest of the episodes. My wife said this is the only interacting show that she likes in long time. She does not watch TV often.

DORIS July 21, 2014 at 7:47 pm

6/21 and 6/28. When are they going to show the rest of the episodes no wonder I do not watch ABC.

admin July 22, 2014 at 11:11 am
Dana July 12, 2014 at 2:46 am

Well they played 2 more episodes and then pulled it again. I am so sick of this network… I’m thinking about not watching anything on them anymore!!!!l it’s ridiculous, their disregard for the viewers is blatant. They bring it back bul do no advertising AGAIN and them are surprised when it doesn’t pull in the viewers, what the heck do they expect? We don’t have mental telepathy! Damned idiots and fools!

James Hardman July 12, 2014 at 1:09 pm

I couldn’t have said it better. Not knowing it was back I missed the first episode of the return showing, but saw the second showing. No audience is better than no audience for some dumb show they run in Assets place.

Diane Strawick Paret June 23, 2014 at 2:51 am

I love this program and was so disappointed when it was cancelled. Now it’s back I don’t know if it’s popular demand or what I’m just happy that we will be able to see the last six episodes Thank you ABC. I see on line it had low ratings which is hard to believe the acting is great the wardrobe is correct and. It so well done Also jean vertefueille makes an interesting character. Why not a mini series on her stories. She died in 1994 but wrote several books I’m sure her stories are well documented

Mary Branch June 22, 2014 at 9:52 pm

please tell me why sing your face off was taken off the air I really like that show sign mary Branch

Barbara June 23, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Hey! Good news! ABC is showing the rest of the show on Saturday nights at 8:OO (Central Time) starting last Sat. June 21

cheryl July 7, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I love it too. can’t wait to see from week to week.

John May 15, 2014 at 3:20 am

I want to see the rest of the episodes!