Unforgettable: CBS Orders Season Two of Cancelled TV Series

Unforgettable renewed for season twoGood news for fans of Unforgettable, CBS’ cancelled crimes drama series. The Tiffany network has decided to “un-cancel” the TV show and has announced season two will debut next summer. Word is that they’ve ordered 13 new episodes.

CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. By the end of the freshman season, Unforgettable had averaged a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.3 million total viewers.

Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, the crime drama was the highest-rated CBS drama to be cancelled during the 2011-12 season. Had it been on any other network, Unforgettable would have likely have been renewed. Following the network cancellation, CBS TV Studios and Sony Pictures began shopping the drama to other channels — including TNT and Lifetime.

What do you think? Are you excited to hear that Unforgettable has been renewed for a second season? How do you think it will perform next summer? Well enough to get a third season?

Irene October 6, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I love Unforgettable and very excited it is coming back, was shocked when I seen it had been canceled.

claudia October 5, 2012 at 11:00 am

I was really sorry that this was cancelled. It is one of cbs better shows. I would like it to be on a little earlier but always watch it on the computer thanks for bringing it back

Luke September 29, 2012 at 9:14 am

I was totally surprised to find out that CBS cancelled Unforgettable. Even my nephew who is going on 13 really enjoyed it. I truly hope CBS brings the show back and not one of the other stations such as TNT because I don’t get that channel. Now it is wait and see. But for now,Thank you for renewing it!

Eleanor Johnson September 27, 2012 at 10:56 am

I was wondering when the show was going to start and was shocked to her Unforgettable” was cancelled come on guys you have cancelled enough good shows all the networks, get this one back on. I love this program, good writting, acting and suspense. I am so sick of all these dumb reality shows and you cancel this one? Lets get it back.

Thanks

Eleanot

Karen September 22, 2012 at 5:29 pm

VERY happy to hear it’s been renewed (or UNcancelled) for another run of 13 episodes. My husband and I (and my brother and his family) watched all of Season One and love the show. It deserves a second chance ~ and more!! Looking forward to summer 2013!

Terri September 16, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Love this show, glad it is renewed, wish it was this fall. Will watch every episode!!

Dedra September 11, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Glad that unforgettable is coming back. I love this show. Thanks

Joanne September 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Yes certainly it is one of best shows on. It’s different we in this family and friends love this show. Joanne

Trish September 2, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I think this is a great show – well-acted and an interesting concept – and I’m glad they’re giving it another chance. I pay more attention when watching this show so that I can “see” things through Carrie’s eyes as she thinks back on a crime scene in order to pick up details and clues.

Andrea Buginsky September 2, 2012 at 10:12 am

I’m very happy to hear that the show has been un-cancelled. Althought I don’t like the idea of waiting until next summer for season 2, I’m just happy that there is a season 2.

Tara September 1, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I love this show. I am so glad to see it’s coming back. Disappointed that they area only doing 13 episodes. I hope that it’s able to keep going This is a really good show and I really enjoy watching it.

Anonymous August 31, 2012 at 8:46 pm

We love this show. I’m glad it will be coming back. And we will support it so it will stay.

Liz Kyle August 31, 2012 at 6:49 am

I love this show!!! Thank you for un-cancelling it:)

Julie August 28, 2012 at 8:54 pm

My son 13 and I were so depressed when we heard that the show was canceled. I am thrilled that they renewed it. This show is great. They need to get rid of a lot of the reality shows and put more shows like this.

Kenny August 28, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’m very glad that unforgettable is coming back. I started watching it I think the 3rd episode, and I loved it.