Unforgettable: CBS Orders Season Two of Cancelled TV Series

Unforgettable renewed for season twoGood news for fans of Unforgettable, CBS’ cancelled crimes drama series. The Tiffany network has decided to “un-cancel” the TV show and has announced season two will debut next summer. Word is that they’ve ordered 13 new episodes.

CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. By the end of the freshman season, Unforgettable had averaged a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.3 million total viewers.

Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, the crime drama was the highest-rated CBS drama to be cancelled during the 2011-12 season. Had it been on any other network, Unforgettable would have likely have been renewed. Following the network cancellation, CBS TV Studios and Sony Pictures began shopping the drama to other channels — including TNT and Lifetime.

What do you think? Are you excited to hear that Unforgettable has been renewed for a second season? How do you think it will perform next summer? Well enough to get a third season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

72 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. claudia says

I was really sorry that this was cancelled. It is one of cbs better shows. I would like it to be on a little earlier but always watch it on the computer thanks for bringing it back

2. Luke says

I was totally surprised to find out that CBS cancelled Unforgettable. Even my nephew who is going on 13 really enjoyed it. I truly hope CBS brings the show back and not one of the other stations such as TNT because I don’t get that channel. Now it is wait and see. But for now,Thank you for renewing it!

3. says

I was wondering when the show was going to start and was shocked to her Unforgettable” was cancelled come on guys you have cancelled enough good shows all the networks, get this one back on. I love this program, good writting, acting and suspense. I am so sick of all these dumb reality shows and you cancel this one? Lets get it back.

Thanks

Eleanot

4. Karen says

VERY happy to hear it’s been renewed (or UNcancelled) for another run of 13 episodes. My husband and I (and my brother and his family) watched all of Season One and love the show. It deserves a second chance ~ and more!! Looking forward to summer 2013!

5. Trish says

I think this is a great show – well-acted and an interesting concept – and I’m glad they’re giving it another chance. I pay more attention when watching this show so that I can “see” things through Carrie’s eyes as she thinks back on a crime scene in order to pick up details and clues.

6. Tara says

I love this show. I am so glad to see it’s coming back. Disappointed that they area only doing 13 episodes. I hope that it’s able to keep going This is a really good show and I really enjoy watching it.

7. Julie says

My son 13 and I were so depressed when we heard that the show was canceled. I am thrilled that they renewed it. This show is great. They need to get rid of a lot of the reality shows and put more shows like this.

8. Kenny says

I’m very glad that unforgettable is coming back. I started watching it I think the 3rd episode, and I loved it.