Unforgettable: CBS Orders Season Two of Cancelled TV Series

Unforgettable renewed for season twoGood news for fans of Unforgettable, CBS’ cancelled crimes drama series. The Tiffany network has decided to “un-cancel” the TV show and has announced season two will debut next summer. Word is that they’ve ordered 13 new episodes.

CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. By the end of the freshman season, Unforgettable had averaged a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.3 million total viewers.

Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, the crime drama was the highest-rated CBS drama to be cancelled during the 2011-12 season. Had it been on any other network, Unforgettable would have likely have been renewed. Following the network cancellation, CBS TV Studios and Sony Pictures began shopping the drama to other channels — including TNT and Lifetime.

What do you think? Are you excited to hear that Unforgettable has been renewed for a second season? How do you think it will perform next summer? Well enough to get a third season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

72 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Dave says

I love this show and I am very pleased to hear they will continue this show even if it’s for the summer only.

2. jack says

I think it is great that they renewed it but please oh please don’t change your mind about CSI Miami. I stopped watching when they brought back Adam what’s his name. He makes me want to puke. He always has that stupid look on his face and couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag.
    Get rid of him and I would watch it if they brought it back, He is the main reason it was cancelled.

3. Rachel says

I do wish they would have brought CSI Miami. I don’t feel like it got a lot of closure. I would have been fine if NY got cancelled because I was prepared for it. Oh well I am happy for you fans

4. Willie Lump Lump says

I’m happy that CBS got this drama fixed and will have a second season of my favorite show Unforgettable.

5. Why Watch says

There were better shows to bring back. I’ll just forget about this show like I did last season and not watch it, again. Too unpredictable, cookie cutter type of show.

6. HMY70 says

Glad to hear Unforgettable has been uncancelled. The networks are to quick to cancel good shows. Three Cheers for CBS!

7. says

I really do hope CBS will be smart enough to at least start re-airing the first season sometime through the year to keep people caught up before the new season. Nothing helps a series out more than a recap of what lead up the new season.

• Jeremy Rynek says

Well I’m sure they will re air them, they aren’t total morons, they did un cancel the show. I guess we’ll see what happens.

• SteffiJ84 says

not sure about the ‘total morons’ comment…then apparently the supporting cast is not coming back for season 2…seems pretty moronic to me.

8. Jeremy Rynek says

I’m really happy it got renewed, I hope it won’t be too long fdor people to wait, but we at least got 13 more episodes. In the summer, shpws don’t perform as well, I hope they consider that.