Unforgettable: CBS Orders Season Two of Cancelled TV Series

Unforgettable renewed for season twoGood news for fans of Unforgettable, CBS’ cancelled crimes drama series. The Tiffany network has decided to “un-cancel” the TV show and has announced season two will debut next summer. Word is that they’ve ordered 13 new episodes.

CBS cancelled Unforgettable in May after one season of 22 episodes. By the end of the freshman season, Unforgettable had averaged a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.3 million total viewers.

Starring Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh, the crime drama was the highest-rated CBS drama to be cancelled during the 2011-12 season. Had it been on any other network, Unforgettable would have likely have been renewed. Following the network cancellation, CBS TV Studios and Sony Pictures began shopping the drama to other channels — including TNT and Lifetime.

What do you think? Are you excited to hear that Unforgettable has been renewed for a second season? How do you think it will perform next summer? Well enough to get a third season?

Dave July 7, 2012 at 2:33 pm

I love this show and I am very pleased to hear they will continue this show even if it’s for the summer only.

jack July 5, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I think it is great that they renewed it but please oh please don’t change your mind about CSI Miami. I stopped watching when they brought back Adam what’s his name. He makes me want to puke. He always has that stupid look on his face and couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag.
Get rid of him and I would watch it if they brought it back, He is the main reason it was cancelled.

Rachel July 4, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I do wish they would have brought CSI Miami. I don’t feel like it got a lot of closure. I would have been fine if NY got cancelled because I was prepared for it. Oh well I am happy for you fans

Willie Lump Lump July 3, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Iā€™m happy that CBS got this drama fixed and will have a second season of my favorite show Unforgettable.

Why Watch July 3, 2012 at 11:22 am

There were better shows to bring back. I’ll just forget about this show like I did last season and not watch it, again. Too unpredictable, cookie cutter type of show.

HMY70 July 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Glad to hear Unforgettable has been uncancelled. The networks are to quick to cancel good shows. Three Cheers for CBS!

Maureen July 2, 2012 at 9:44 am

Thrilled that Unforgettable has been uncanceled. I also hope it gets a third season.

Leigh Ann von Hoelle July 2, 2012 at 5:03 am

I’m so excited and can’t wait. This is a good show and i’ll be tuning in.

Cindy July 1, 2012 at 2:49 pm

So Happy!!!!!!!

Georgia July 1, 2012 at 11:39 am

GREAT NEWS! So glad that CBS had a change of heart. It’s a terific show.

cjsdragon July 1, 2012 at 6:31 am

I’m thrilled! It’s my favourite crime show and I love Poppy Montgomery :-)

Kate July 1, 2012 at 5:54 am

ahhh, sosososos happy!!!!!!!

Trevor June 30, 2012 at 11:49 pm

I really do hope CBS will be smart enough to at least start re-airing the first season sometime through the year to keep people caught up before the new season. Nothing helps a series out more than a recap of what lead up the new season.

Jeremy Rynek July 1, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Well I’m sure they will re air them, they aren’t total morons, they did un cancel the show. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Robert June 30, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Was an ok show not great. Would not have been my choice of the cancelled shows to bring back.

SteffiJ84 July 1, 2012 at 11:20 pm

not sure about the ‘total morons’ comment…then apparently the supporting cast is not coming back for season 2…seems pretty moronic to me.

Jeremy Rynek June 30, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I’m really happy it got renewed, I hope it won’t be too long fdor people to wait, but we at least got 13 more episodes. In the summer, shpws don’t perform as well, I hope they consider that.