Chase

ChaseNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 18 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 20, 2010 — May 21, 2011
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Kelli Giddish, Amaury Nolasco, Cole Hauser, Jesse Metcalfe, and Rose Rollins.

TV show description:
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI) and Jennifer Johnson (Cold Case), this series follows a US Marshals team in Houston as it tracks America’s most dangerous fugitives.

US Marshal Annie First (Kelli Giddish) heads up the Houston Enforcement & Apprehension Task Force. This native Texan is so known for wearing cowboy boots that “Boots” is her nickname. She’s alone in the world as a single woman who lost her mom at age eight. Her unique upbringing leads her be quite a risk-taker who’s often on the move.

Annie’s team includes a very diverse group. Jimmy Godfrey (Cole Hauser) is a quintessential American cowboy from Uvalde, Texas, who hasn’t ever really grown up. He keeps a pet gecko named Gordon and enjoys hunting. The very verbal Marco “Cathy (as in Chatty)” Martinez (Amaury Nolasco) hails originally from Puerto Rico and is a good intelligence person.

A second generation Nigerian-American, Daisy “Hurricane” Ogbaa (Rose Rollins) is a weapons and tactical specialist and doesn’t say much, other than through her firearm. Her father was one of the first African-American astronauts. She’s into boxing, motorcycles, and fast cars.

TV show supportLuke “Green Bean” Watson (Jesse Metcalfe) is the newbie on the team, having just arrived after graduating at the top of his class at the Academy. He’s in for a shock, as Texas law isn’t anything like what he’s used to in Washington, DC.

Series Finale:
Episode 18 — Annie
Annie must share the details of her past with the team in order to pursue a case that has put life of her father (guest star William Sadler) in danger. On a hunt to locate her father after two decades, Annie experiences flashbacks to her childhood, ultimately discovering the secret behind a lifelong betrayal.
First aired: May 21, 2011.

Canceled and renewed TV show

33 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. chris says

ive watched chase ever sense it stared i no iam a nobody but i loved the show you all touck somtning i looked fored to watching every week and i dont think that is not right.

2. Randall says

I loved Chase! I hope they show the last five epsiodes! Maybe they can bring the show on another channel like Fox. I feel the show has potential to do well. They have a great cast of actors and a great story line going! Please don’t cancel Chase! give it another shot. At least move it to a different channel or a different night and allow them to do one more season!

3. jean says

Where is the show, my daughter and I love the show! Bring it back! My daughter wants to be an FBI agent because of this show!

4. Kathleen says

I love the show! I like that it takes place in Texas. This is entertainment. Some of you need to get a life and stop being so critical. I was taught if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. Where was Chase, tonight? (Dec.20)

5. Richard says

OK for all you non-LEOs, it is spelled Marshal not Marshall , two LLs spells the department store not the oldest Federal Law Enforcement agency. And as a tracker on both the State and private side, the show is not believable. Most of the Deputy Marshal’s I know rely on computer databases and their informants… I still prefer the Marshal character of either Jeff Fahey (1990-1991) or even Timothy Oliphant (2010-) to either
    IN PLAIN SIGHT or this show

6. Jennifer Martin says

Networks just don’t understand anything about good shows … or the Americans are just not intelligent to understand them. Too bad!

7. Rob Browning says

Uhh… You guys do know that Chase is just a TV show made for entertainment? It aint a documentary about a real actual police team doing real law enforcement. Those aren’t real cops inside that glowing box in your living room.
    And about Houston Texas; it aint real either. That’s why the show’s filmed in Dallas where all the female cops wear cowboys boots and they all talk like JR Ewing.

8. Lester says

They are trying to get Annie to look like the lead cop in cold case. This show has a great cast but the writers are poor. They do not gather evidence she is just a genius who knows everything. She should have been an FBI profiler instead of an US Marshall. With her on the case there should be no free criminals in Texas at all.

9. You Know Who says

The is what I like to call “not must see TV” this show is bad and It will not be on by the time Ohio St plays Michigan at Ohio St. Cops always run at guys shooting a M16, then hit them in the face with the butt of a rifle. Do not waste your time, even if your for Texas.

10. Muzikween says

Got so bored with the opening chase, had to FF until they caught the guy….too much chasing and not enough character development….bored me. Cancel it.

11. Mel says

Love the show and the cast. I like that it is based in Texas. Annie Frost reminds me of a female version of Chuck Norris. Can’t wait till next Monday. Yeah! It kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks.