Save Me

Save Me TV show on NBC: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Seven (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 23, 2013 – June 13, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anne Heche, Madison Davenport, Michael Landes, Alexandra Breckenridge, Heather Burns, and Joy Osmanski.

current TV show

TV show description:
This sitcom follows the life of Beth Harper (Anne Heche), an absentee wife and mother from the Midwest. After choking on a hero sandwich in her kitchen and suffering a dramatic near-death experience, Beth is revived and claims she can now talk to God.

Her teenage daughter, Emily (Madison Davenport), is horrified and her husband, Tom (Michael Landes), is skeptical. To make matters worse, Tom’s ex-mistress, Carly McKenna (Alexandra Breckenridge), is in a coma after a close encounter with lightning in the Harper’s front yard.

As Beth warms up to her new life, she strives to make amends to the people that she’s alienated over the years — including friends and neighbors like Jenna Dennings (Heather Burns) and Maggie Tompkins (Joy Osmanski).

Despite everyone’s initial hesitancy, Beth begins to win people over with her new positive attitude, cheerful optimism, and unbridled love.
space

Series Finale

Episode #7 — Holier Than Thou
While rallying to save a hospital, Beth alienates her friends with her holier-than-thou attitude.
First aired: June 13, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Save Me TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Marmee June 10, 2013 at 8:37 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Hope NBC keeps it and will not send it away like they have so many of the good shows they have cancelled. PLEASE PLEASE renew for another season

margery ann mahady June 10, 2013 at 10:03 am

just came across this show on accident but absolutely love it! what a great clean family show. I cant wait to watch it with my children. I rarely let them watch tv in the evening because it is all so trashy. i just read it is canceled i hope there is some way to keep this show alive!

Mary Lou June 9, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I love it and have urged my friends to get on board. Although a really funny comedy, many situations have great food for the spirit! Keep ‘em comin’!

C jameson June 9, 2013 at 2:14 am

This is a very funny show. You need to give it a chance. Three weeks is not enough time to gather an audience.

Gwendolyn Brown June 8, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I came across this show by accident on 5/30 and instantly fell in love with it!!!! This show needs to stay on the air for as long as possible!!! Our society desperately needs this program!!! It has morals and is very funny. It’s clean humor for the whole family. The cast is doing a great job and have wonderful chemistry. I am hooked on this show and can’t wait for more episodes. NBC needs to do a better job of promoting it. If it gets cancelled I am going to start a petition for NBC to bring it back. I haven’t loved a show this much in a while. It makes me very happy to see that NBC is going against the mainstream of violence, loose morals and crime to put on the air a show that promotes God. If the word spreads about this program and it stays on, then I believe other networks will get the drift that we are hungry for this kind of program. Please tell everyone you know about this show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous June 13, 2013 at 9:41 pm

There is a religious group calling “Save Me” God bashing and asked his supporters to ask NBC cancel the show.

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 1:17 am

Im a religious Christian. ….I love this show. It has heart and soul. There are no violence, sex and others bad stuff. Its pure funny.

Lucie June 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I love this show…new, inovative, different…please don’t take it off the air. It’s one of the very few shows that is positive and not about death and serial killers and spies and aliens!!! We need something positive like this show these days!!!

Cheryl Robinson June 7, 2013 at 7:17 pm

This is the best comedy on tv- bad words usually bleeped out plus a MORAL to each episode. Please do not cancel the series!

Donna Steddum June 7, 2013 at 12:38 am

My family is loving this show , please give it a little more time to get the word out. It will be a big hit ,once more people see it.

Natalie June 2, 2013 at 7:35 am

I love this show! Anne Heche is fantastic in it and it is fresh and fun! I really hope it is not canceled. It is so likeable! I haven’t seen a show I liked as much for quite a while.

Dave May 31, 2013 at 2:17 am

My family and I enjoy the show and would like to see it continue.

Masen Kuppler May 31, 2013 at 12:16 am

I love this show… It’s quick and witty, I seriously can’t think of a better way to handle the ‘God is communicating with me’.

joyce pine May 30, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Very Good should promote it

Ed May 30, 2013 at 8:57 pm

This show has promise… Hopefully, NBC will give it a chance.

Lee May 30, 2013 at 8:43 am

I also enjoyed the 1st and 2nd show and have the dvr set to tape the series. It’s a fun show :)

rod duckett May 24, 2013 at 11:54 am

I loved the first show and can not wait for more