Six Degrees: ABC to Release Unaired Episodes

Would you like to purchase Six Degrees?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

After returning the freshman drama to the airwaves, ABC pulled Six Degrees from their schedule once again last week. Only two episodes aired in March and attracted an average of 3.9 million viewers. To little surprise, few but diehard fans tuned in to see the show after almost five months away.

To appease fans, ABC has now announced that they will post the five unaired episodes for viewing on their website at ABC.com. The first of these will be posted on Friday, April 27th, with a new episode added each Friday in May. At this point, the series is not available for purchase at iTunes nor have any plans for a DVD release been announced.

Though Six Degrees has not officially been cancelled, this move by ABC ensures the series will not return to their schedule. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Shonte May 14, 2007 at 4:49 am

Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed this show. I have been waiting and waiting for its return only to find out that it has been cancelled. In my opinion you never gave the show a good run.

AJ May 13, 2007 at 2:41 pm

How can we save this awesome show?

Kerstie May 12, 2007 at 11:02 pm

This show’s airing was an executive failure; if it was ever meant to sell at all. If there weren’t so many hours in primetime, then people might behave and watch grey’s like everyone else.

Elisa May 10, 2007 at 6:55 am

I definitely loved all single episode of Six Degrees, and I m quite disappointed from the fact that will not be possible for me to watch the unaired episodes online because Abc won’t allow me to because I am in Italy…so… :-(

Donatella May 3, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Six Degrees is such a high quality show, in terms of story, actors, photography, music. I absolutely loved every single episode! I was stunned to hear that the show has been canceled. What were they thinking???…

Anonymous May 3, 2007 at 12:32 am

ABC pulled this show way to early. I love this show and would like to see it back on the air. Hope they reconsider. It’s a lot more interesting than Brothers and Sisters, etc. which I watched for a while but have recently stopped…I am watching the online episodes of Six Degrees instead! The casting is excellent.

Anonymous May 2, 2007 at 11:11 am

I would like to know who’s television viewing is being rated..? Surely not mine!! What happened to the shows I love, What About Brian…., Six Degrees ? ABC is making poor choices on what they cancel and what they renew!

Anonymous May 1, 2007 at 8:23 pm

Brutal, was a Canadian fan of the show … forced to download the episodes as ABC doesn’t allow Canadians to view online streaming

hillary May 1, 2007 at 8:23 pm

ABC please reconsider renewing this show. What a talent group of actors. Hope Davis, Jay Hernandez, bridget, Scott what a dream cast. This type of combination and show is a rare gem. The failure is entirely on ABC. The actors and writers where done a disservice with the handleing of this show.

Jenblue April 26, 2007 at 8:54 pm

I am happy they will air the last five episodes on the ABC site. One will release each Friday starting 4/27.
This was a great show with a lot of potential! So was “The Nine” anyone watch that? Jericho has gone cheeseball and Desperate H and Lost are catching up! All of these 1/2 hour sitcoms stink except Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ show.

chinah April 23, 2007 at 10:20 pm

I was so exicited that Six Degrees was back on ABC. Me & my boyfriend really enjoyed watching this show & we never sit in front of the TV especially on Friday night. But we did for Six Degrees. I hope ABC will change their mind & give it another chance. It was a real great show & the cast is great…

chandra April 22, 2007 at 9:24 pm

I cannot believe all the work Abc put into revamping the show, only to pull it from the air 2 weeks later. Give the show a chance–it was actually one of the best dramas on tv.

emily April 20, 2007 at 9:28 am

I like Six Degrees better than Gray’s Anatomy. This is why I hate watching these TV drama’s, because you spend your time watching the show’s and then they cancel them leaving you hanging!!!

yvonne April 20, 2007 at 8:59 am

Is there a petition we can sign to bring back six degrees. they need to give it a better time slot…remove that crap that will benotes from the underbelly or even men in trees. How is that Execs at ABC can get it sooo wrong. the show had makings of greatness. GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!

Mary Kay Woodworth April 20, 2007 at 5:39 am

I looked forward to Friday nights and I really loved watching “Six Degrees”. I am so disappointed that they cancelled the show. I thought the story line was a good one and then they just up and cancel the show! This show is a lot better than all of the game shows, sitcoms, etc. Why doesn’t the network know that SOME people prefer a show with a good story line like “Six Degrees”? They could have moved it to another week night if Friday didn’t work for them!