1 vs. 100: Will the Game Show Return to Network TV?

1 vs 100It seems that the 1 vs. 100 TV series might be making a comeback.

Hosted by Bob Saget, the game show ran for two short seasons on NBC and went off the air in February 2008. Though 1 vs. 100 was short-lived, the series has been popular in reruns on GSN and has been attracting a lot of viewers as a live Xbox game.

According to BuzzerBlog, the site for game show news, they have some reliable sources who believe the show is very likely to return to network television. If that happens, it probably won’t be back on NBC however. No word if Saget would return as host or if the format would be altered in some way.

What do you think? Would you like to see 1 vs. 100 return to primetime? Should Saget return as host?

Pamela April 4, 2014 at 6:56 am

Would love to see the show come back and with Bob Saget!!!! Just found the show and watching the reruns.

Jean April 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Really miss this great game. The compare was perfect for the job. Bring it back soon please!

Margaret Hunter March 29, 2011 at 5:20 am

Bring Bob Saget back to 1 vs 100

D. Moore January 19, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Bring Saget BACK. PLEASE. If no Saget…let the show end.

Kim November 17, 2010 at 3:55 pm

The new season is a disappointment. It seems like the show has cheapened itself. The new top prize of $50,000 takes away all the excitement for me, since it’s no longer life changing money. Secondly, with the mob playing via video hookup only, the appearance is that the show has become too cheap to accommodate the celebrities and others who we enjoyed seeing on the show; if they appear via video only, the show reduces it’s outlay for hotel costs and/or other essentials. Lastly, Bob Saget was a hoot!! To recap, cutting a whopping 95% off the top prize money, cheapening the show by eliminating a live mob, and by sending Bob Saget packing, the show has sent me channel surfing. I won’t be watching anymore. Sad, because I really enjoyed the game. Good bye, 1 vs. 100.

Melody November 15, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Glad the show is back, but…. prefer Bob Saget being the host. Nothing against the gal, but sorry….. Bob is the show.

Katie October 14, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I would love to see 1 vs 100 come back! I always wanted to be a contestant but I wasn’t old enough yet. Now that I am I really want to see it come back and of course with Bob Saget as the host! I think that the format of the game was perfect I would not want to see it change.

james October 10, 2010 at 9:58 am

yes i would to all your questions . it was a very good show and bob should be back to host it . bring it back!!!

Ken J October 3, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Hell Yes! I was a Mob Member for the whole 2nd season that was cut short to only 8 episodes due to the writer’s strike. Bring the show back and bring me back!

Joel September 14, 2010 at 12:20 am

Absolutely! 1 vs. 100 is much more exciting to watch than any…other…game show on GSN! Beats Deal or No Deal, The Price is Right, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, etc.