Last Man Standing: Season Three Renewal for Tim Allen Sitcom

last man standing season 3Malibu Country may have been cancelled but Last Man Standing will be back for a third round of episodes next season. Hopefully there won’t be any more cast changes like there were between seasons one and two.

WarrenHCL February 25, 2014 at 12:37 am

Keep on keeping on! We love the show, politics and all. Especially the politics. ~W

Bobbie August 6, 2013 at 7:36 pm

If you will leave out the politics and have entertainment only. I will watch it again. When the oldest sister was replaced the show went down hill.

john August 5, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Drop all the political crap.

meg July 20, 2013 at 4:01 pm

LAST MAN STANDING. I love this show. IF other shows’ WHICH are liberal can stay on what’s the deal with conservatives having our own shows? SUCH AS Tom Selleck as New York Commissioner? I believe Tom stands up for TRUE AMERICA.
I also love Sullivan & Son because it’s so against what the democrats are trying to FORCE on Americans’….no swearing, no calling names, NO OPINION. This is currently AMERICA. Hey what about 2Broke Girls, filthy show, they should be ashamed of what the show portrays. Have your filth & we’ll take AMERICA back. OUR SOULS.

angie June 19, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Love this show, thank you for renewing!!! My whole family watches! :-)

Kat May 19, 2013 at 12:05 am

No politics

Craig May 13, 2013 at 12:25 am

The show is best when Mandy and the other non-political characters are just doing some fun sitcom antics. Tim Allen is probably the weakest link in this show. And I wouldn’t mind one casting change by bringing back the original oldest daughter.

samuel May 12, 2013 at 4:46 am

Thanks For Giving This Garbage Another Season

freddy May 11, 2013 at 8:36 am

as long there is no politics spewed out, I’ll return to watching….but if season 3 is as bad as season 2, then Goodbye.