Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesNetwork: FOX
Episodes: 31 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: January 13, 2008 — April 10, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau, Richard T. Jones, Brian Austin Green, Garret Dillahunt, Shirley Manson, Leven Rambin, Dean Winters, Stephanie Jacobsen, Mackenzie Brooke Smith, and Sonya Walger.

terminator: the sarah connor chronicles past TV show

TV show description:
This series picks up roughly where the second feature film, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, left off. After successfully destroying all traces of Terminator technology that could be used to create Skynet, Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) and her 15-year-old son John (Thomas Dekker) are wanted the police because its believed they are responsible for the death of computer genius Miles Dyson.

Sarah and John have tried to start a new life in a small town in New Mexico. Their lives are turned upside down once again when a Terminator from the future named Cromartie (Owain Yeoman, David Kilde, Aaron James Cash, and Garret Dillahunt) appears at John’s school to assassinate him. He’s saved by a pretty girl named Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) who is actually a reprogrammed Terminator from 2027 that’s been sent back to protect him. In an effort to escape their pursuers, the three travel through time from 1999 to 2007.

Their sudden arrival in the future attracts attention and Sarah’s former fiancee (Tim Guinee, then Dean Winters) sees them on TV and calls the authorities. FBI Agent James Ellison (Richard T. Jones) initially believes that Sarah is deranged but begins to wonder about this assessment. While evading their pursuers, Sarah, John and Cameron try to find a way to stop Skynet from ever coming into existence.

Derek (Brian Austin Green), the brother of John’s father, comes from the future and joins them in their fight but his true intentions may not be clear.

36 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

This seriously sucks. It was just getting better. John is in the future. Why? Why? Fox is cancelling ALL their good show. They cancel this and leave stupid Dollhouse. Seriously? Come on.

2. Michael says

This is a great show! It was really building well. Please do not give up and leave us fan hanging on another show…. Come on FOX step up. Stop killing all the great sci-fi shows. Great actors and action.

3. Bronwynn says

I am so disappointed that this series is cancelled. Jeez between Terminator and Prison Break what else is there. We have so many reality shows it is kind of nice to get in to a story line and be excited about it coming on the following week. I can’t believe that you would leave the viewers hanging like you did in the last episode. Hope to see it returning SOON…

4. msladyinblack says

That sucks I really liked this show, I hate it when the networks change the times and then you have to find them. Then they cancel them. I should have known because a few of the cast members are on other upcoming shows.

5. tammy says

this was my very favorite show and am getting so tired of getting into a show and haing them get cancelled. Maybe if these networks would stop throwing around these shows from day to day and time to time, people would get more into them. Fox sucks and is the worst, put on another stupid reality show why don’t you, I won”t be watching anymore fox shows, that’s for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ll just cancel them anyway

6. Sheila says

Wow this really sucks,i was looking forward to the new season,i just now thought to check and see what shows were canceled!

You guys alway cancel the shows i watch!!!

7. Jan says

Terrific show and that ending???? so many unanswered questions!!! Maybe some smart company will pick it up for syndication. I’d certainly sign a petition for it!!!

8. Jodi Nelson says

I really like this show and wish you would reconsider cancelling it. It seems that every time a good show is on, the networks cancel it. I have been very disappointed this year because several shows I like are being cancelled. It makes me not want to start watching any new shows for fear the same with happen.

I have always been a Terminator fan and the TV show was a great way to keep the story going. It was FANTASTIC! I want to know what is going to happen now that young John is in the future!!!!

9. june says

I am so sad! I loved this show! And it did have a huge cliffhanger!!! This show was 100 times better then the last Terminator movie. I’m so disappointed!

10. Charles says

There are only two show I must see. One was T: SCC. The show was great. I spent a lot of time considering the possible directions of the story. Sarah Conner needed more complexity. Summer Glau is breath taking: Her acting, comedy, dancing ability.

One wonders why the viewer ship fell from 18 million to 3.5 million. It is an excellent show and if you find the answer to that question a top show awaits rebirth; soon.

11. last_straw says

i am so pissed i can not express it.

wtf…. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the last straw, i will no longer watch sci fi dramas until they come out on dvd. i guess fringe will be next. dollhouse???????? f*in whorehouse/slavery show? WTF? fox you are stupid, the only people that watched that f*in show is terminator fans!!!! like we will support your stupid show now?? HA, good luck.

12. Todd says

One of my favorite shows with good writing, great plot line, and fills the good sci-fi void. Please don’t cancel.