Leverage

LeverageNetwork: TNT
Episodes: 77 (hour)
Seasons: Five

TV show dates: December 7, 2008 — December 25, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Timothy Hutton, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge, Gina Bellman, and Beth Riesgraf.

current TV show

TV show description:
Nathan Ford (Timothy Hutton) was once a loyal fraud investigator for IYS Insurance. His point of view changed when the insurance company refused to pay for experimental treatment that could have saved his young son. Because of his intricate knowledge of scams, Nathan’s recruited by Victor Dubenich to join a team of talented criminals to “steal back” aeronautical plans that were supposedly stolen by a competitor.

When the job is completed, Dubenich tries to double-cross the team and unsuccessfully tries to blow them up. The group decides to run a con on their former employer and Dubenich ends up ruined and arrested by the FBI. When the the team is done, they form Leverage Consulting & Associates and start to help everyday people who’ve been ripped off by corrupt corporations and government agencies.

Among Nathan’s colleagues is Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), a con-woman who uses her acting skills for art thievery. Ironically, though she’s very successful as an actress for the team’s scams, she has little success as a legitimate performer.

Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane) is a highly-skilled martial artist who is also a weapons and retrieval expert. He shows great proficiency with guns, yet despises them.

Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge) is a computer hacker extraordinaire and a gadget guru. A self-proclaimed geek, he also has a penchant for science fiction. Parker (Beth Riesgraf) doesn’t have a known first name, and is a thief, cat burglar, and explosives expert. She also has an unnatural love of money, and a soft spot for Alec and children. She and Alec share the common bond of both being raised by foster parents.

img src=”http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/spacer.gif” alt=”space” height=”15″ width=”450″ />

Series Finale

Episode #77 — The Long Goodbye Job
The team embarks on their riskiest con yet when Nate takes a case linked to his son’s death.
First aired: December 25, 2012

space
What do you think? Do you like the Leverage TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another season?

natalie February 8, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Leverage was my favorite show I am going to miss it.

Cindy Greenfield January 31, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I can’t believe it was cancel’d. It was one of the few shows my husband & I both enjoyed together. There are sooooooo many other shows that I wouldn’t let my dog watch. Those reality shows suck, that is why we watch TV is to get away from reality. Leverage did a great job of doing just that. Not happy at all. If they wouldv’e left it on Tuesday night they probably would have the ratings needed.

JIMP January 30, 2013 at 9:37 pm

One of the few well written and entertaining series in prime time bites the dust….not a reality show, just plain fun. What a shame.

sue January 30, 2013 at 8:23 pm

i really hope that leverage will get picked up by a station it is one of the best shows i have ever watched,

Jazz January 30, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Once again a really good show has been canncelled. I hope another network will pick it up with new episodes.

Jazz

Jazz January 30, 2013 at 7:36 pm

One of the best shows on TV has again been cancelled. I would LOVE to have another network pick up new episodes. So many the 2013 new shows already out are uninteresting and frankly boring. Lately it seems all the really good shows are being cancelled by major networks leaving only the non majors with worthwhile shows.

Anonymous January 27, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I miss leverage ughhh ….

jeff January 27, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Why was the best drama on TV cancelled? TNT made a big mistake cancelling Leverage!

Vikki DeLeon January 27, 2013 at 8:59 pm

You take away an hour of escapism, laughter and a great acting ensemble that were likeable and lovable? I really don’t understand how quality is taken away and garbage stays on.
If ratings were the issue why didn’t TNT do more to promote it?

donna January 25, 2013 at 11:27 am

I hated knowing Leverage was ending. It was one of the best show on tv. They always take the good ones away. DRATS

Kathleen Judge January 21, 2013 at 11:15 am

Please bring back Leverage, the cast were great and made you believe in them.
I looked forward to seeing this show every week, and I knew if I had somethng to do
I could see it on Demand. Please bring it back, I am sure the cast would love to be
back also

Patty January 20, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I was really sad to see this show end. It was unexpected!!! A good show, lots of fun to watch, great actors and character. TNT did not make the right call on this one.

A. L. Angel Lahr January 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING…..That show was awesome, well written, funny and I LOVED IT! Bring it back….PLEASE!

chris January 17, 2013 at 12:01 am

I was so disappointed to see leverage off the air. One of my favorite shows.

Danielle Martino January 15, 2013 at 12:50 am

Leverage should have been renewed, not end randomly.